TNA: A New Breed Unleashed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

hey dude great preview for your show, lookin real good my man. Can't wait for BFG, lookin real good, ill be readin for sure, keep me posted

The Rated R CMStar

Well Jhar, time to shine with this PPV. Writting the Ultimate X would be a hell of an experience with the spot fest it could be. The main event will be an interesting reading no doubt about that as well as the Samoa Joe vs Christian match. Let's see how you substitute Pacman Jones or how The Truth manages to win the Handicap Match

JHar888

Reaction score
OK, you guys, sorry for the bump, but this BTB will be making its return I guess. BFG probably will be possted as soon as I get a hold of gashface, but we'll see.

therazar

Reaction score
impact review

BM::Main Eventt
WM:: Havok vs Shark Boy
BP Karen and Nash
WP Cornnete and Lethal

comments

the promos need a bit work example the Lethal and Cornette that wasn't like Jay Lethal
My Rating 7/10