Time to Turn the paige?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should The WWE Call paige up to roster (now)

• Yes, def time to call her up

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No, wait a little longer

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'd say she needs a new finisher pretty soon as well. The Paige turner tends to look sloppy.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

DOPA

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
I'd be happy if she stays on NXT a little longer. She's still 21 and clearly could be a big part of the future of the divas division. Her and AJ should lead the division eventually as the top gals. But there is no need to rush her on to the main roster. Plan an angle and storyline for her before getting called up.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
She needs mic skills and a decent gimmick then we can talk about her coming up.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Paige needs to be on Raw now shes being held back to long she has so much talent WWE are wasting her being stuck on NXT
Her training in NXT is far from a waste. An actual waste would be calling her up and using her as often as they use Alycia or having like Natalya and being a dancer for Great Khali.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Paige has a huge following already. She has the second biggest fanbase right under AJ. She's the very first NXT women's champ for fucks sake, how is that wasting ANYTHING? It's obvious they're setting her up for a giant push. Almost nothing will deter her push at this point.

acailler

Reaction score
Put her in against AJ from the start. AJ says she's the greatest of all time...Paige is the Anti-Diva. Perfect story right there!

acailler

Reaction score
Put her in against AJ from the start. AJ says she's the greatest of all time...Paige is the Anti-Diva. Perfect story right there!

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I actually can't wait for that feud. It should be pretty great provided that Paige steps a bit of her game up on her mic work. Would be so disinterested in that feud if they make Paige a female Roman Reigns. "I AM THE ANTI-DIVA! BELIEVE IN THE ONE DIMENSIONAL TOMBOYISH-NESS!!! :angry:"

:haha: