Time to Turn the paige?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should The WWE Call paige up to roster (now)

• Yes, def time to call her up

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No, wait a little longer

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oddly enough, in terms of character her "screaming badass anti-diva" persona already should make her the top face of the division. It's more than Natalya has with her "second-generation wrestler" and certainly more than Kaitlyn who I guess we're supposed to be cheering because of her boobs. All the rest of the Divas are heel, right?

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Oddly enough, in terms of character her "screaming badass anti-diva" persona already should make her the top face of the division. It's more than Natalya has with her "second-generation wrestler" and certainly more than Kaitlyn who I guess we're supposed to be cheering because of her boobs. All the rest of the Divas are heel, right?
There are other divas?

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
THe divas division in 2002 was incredible

If she is in that mold and 4 others are injected with the wrestling gene I'll look forward to it

Last edited:

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score

Well Alicia Fox is either a heel or face depending on the day,time,cloud layer,air pressure and location.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Well Alicia Fox is either a heel or face depending on the day,time,cloud layer,air pressure and location.
Tbh, I like Alicia Fox. She can be good when they let her be. I don't understand why they're not using as much. Would totally prefer over "Tits n' Spear" Kaitlyn. :pity:

Reactions: Snowman1

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Tbh, I like Alicia Fox. She can be good when they let her be. I don't understand why they're not using as much. Would totally prefer over "Tits n' Spear" Kaitlyn. :pity:

And just like that Im outta this thread.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

whoa, Ziggler in regular trunks. I've never seen this before.

in your sig I mean

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

whoa, Ziggler in regular trunks. I've never seen this before.

in your sig I mean

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
No idea how to book her in a good angle now..

There are 2 ME diva's, and the rest are just random call up's and fillers..

So if you ask me, let her be in NXT to become even better before a good angle appears in the main roster.

Reactions: Snowman1

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score

is not tits and spear lul it's TEXAS AND ROCK....or something...I don't even know.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
is not tits and spear lul it's TEXAS AND ROCK....or something...I don't even know.

Man, you never make any damn sense whenever you post hahaha. I like you.

"Tits n' Spear"

:gusta:... Wait, that would mean... :goatface: :eww: Hell no!

*Erases that image from mind...* Ahem... uhh... *Straightens collar* As for the rest of your post...

Tbh, I like Alicia Fox. She can be good when they let her be. I don't understand why they're not using as much.

Like her too. She's got some charisma and a ton of athletic ability with the three moves she's been able to do in her short ass matches, hahaha. Just a case of "Lol, she doesn't have a character"... But hey, Divas division gonna divas division.

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
Man, you never make any damn sense whenever you post hahaha. I like you.

:gusta:... Wait, that would mean... :goatface: :eww: Hell no!

*Erases that image from mind...* Ahem... uhh... *Straightens collar* As for the rest of your post...

Like her too. She's got some charisma and a ton of athletic ability with the three moves she's been able to do in her short ass matches, hahaha. Just a case of "Lol, she doesn't have a character"... But hey, Divas division gonna divas division.

I like you to,also it didn't make any sense...just like Kaitlyn's gimmick.