Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Re: CP no that's not what I meant. What I'm saying is that in this case, one single like done by me is put under the magnifying glass, while others' likes are left untouched. Just don't think it's very fair imo. But I've been down this road before. I've even died on this hill before, so whatever.

Hey Alco, not sure if I'm being misinterpreted here but I didn't like the tone here :(

I'm not pressuring you based off of liking a post by CP. The like was just further evidence of my suspicions about you buddying Poyser about Jeffs suspected disingenuous reaction test against Smark/Barry. Smark being someone you voted on reasons I didn't think were good based on the fact OMB confirmed that N0M didn't get his role PM.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also @Poyser why did you start a wagon on smark n then did not follow up on it or ask cp why he followed u?

My vote was a place holder for a silly reason (being that the last time he entered the thread and made the same joke as me, he was scum). I didn’t need to ask cp why he followed me because it seemed pretty self evident and natural to me, and be voted within like a minute of me doing so lol. If more people had followed despite the fact I hadn’t stated any reason for the wagon then we might have had something but alas :draper2 as it stands I think my point on you is the best point that’s been made in the game so far and still hasn’t been something you’ve addressed at all so I’ll stick.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alco’s response seems pretty good to me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And i stand by my smark/barry questioning, it wasnt high level trapping but there was an off chance one would be too generous. I also had no reason to read smark anything but null/town on meta so was worth trying imo
Why not save it? I just don’t buy it because there’s no real way that early in the game anybody would be forcing a generous read on someone lol and I don’t think you think you’d get anything from it.

I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but it’s... it’s uh. Paper pushing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’ve stated why I made the case :reigns3

I dont care about your case on me as though, i care about your opinion on tweet. Your case on me is misguided so i really have no reason to defend it. Im trying to get reads, you saw it as me being for some stupid reason

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Tiger King the best way to hide a body is to cover it in sardine oil and have your tiger eat it :bigman

• Haha
Reactions: Daddy Dom

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why not save it? I just don’t buy it because there’s no real way that early in the game anybody would be forcing a generous read on someone lol and I don’t think you think you’d get anything from it.

I can’t believe I’m gonna say this, but it’s... it’s uh. Paper pushing

Its not. Theres plenty of supporting evidence those two can be butt buddies n easy read each other. Sorry you disagree :draper2

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I dont care about your case on me as though, i care about your opinion on tweet. Your case on me is misguided so i really have no reason to defend it. Im trying to get reads, you saw it as me being for some stupid reason
I don’t really have an opinion on tweet, if anything I’d say the town side of null because he was trying to start something very early in the game whereas doesnt scum tweet usually sit back early on? Not sure what you’re expecting exactly. Don’t expect his push to be air tight on page 3

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And i will once again tell you, legit wasting your time voting me. It will lead to nothing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don’t really have an opinion on tweet, if anything I’d say the town side of null because he was trying to start something very early in the game whereas doesnt scum tweet usually sit back early on? Not sure what you’re expecting exactly. Don’t expect his push to be air tight on page 3

But i pushed him early too by that logic. Also u have no opinion on his rugrat vote? I call bullshit

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Its not. Theres plenty of supporting evidence those two can be butt buddies n easy read each other. Sorry you disagree :draper2
Show me evidence of one of them as scum reading the other town super early into the game like you’re insinuating here and I’ll concede the point, otherwise you’re up shit creek without a paddle tbh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And hea not trying to push anything. He voted, had a bad defence n dipped. Hes literally done nothing :heston

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And i will once again tell you, legit wasting your time voting me. It will lead to nothing

3rd game in a row you've been pushing this play, hm.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But i pushed him early too by that logic. Also u have no opinion on his rugrat vote? I call bullshit
Actuslly I thought the vote was fine. It was a bit of a forced post by Rugrat lol. I don’t really push that stuff on Rugrat because he forces his trolling all the time lmao but I’m fine with someone else pushing it

Status
Not open for further replies.