Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
TFW's response to my concerns about him feels town, hopefully the game is as easy as it seems!

Alco

Reaction score
Quick experiment to try and figure out whether it could be a scum role.

Love Yourself is 2015 so hardly throwback territory. Does anyone have a song from after 2010?
what do you consider throwback territory? 2010 or older?

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
what do you consider throwback territory? 2010 or older?
Anything before Thursday.

But of 4 flipped town or claimed songs the latest year is 2007 and the one scum flip is 2015 so I could see the scum team being 10s Guilty Pleasures (points to me if I'm right on Call Me Maybe/Super Bass/Old Town Road).

If that's the case RR couldn't be scum claiming his own song which would rule out part of the speccing.

Alco

Reaction score

But of 4 flipped town or claimed songs the latest year is 2007 and the one scum flip is 2015 so I could see the scum team being 10s Guilty Pleasures (points to me if I'm right on Call Me Maybe/Super Bass/Old Town Road).

If that's the case RR couldn't be scum claiming his own song which would rule out part of the speccing.
Well I have good reason to doubt this theory of the 10s being scum.

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

This is all pretty whatever because I assume scum will have fake characters

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Literally posted Poyser talking about lostprophets as evidence

id ask if this conversation took place in private but I’m assuming even if it didn’t, you would lie and say it did

Rugrat should be vigged imo

Chloe B

Reaction score
id ask if this conversation took place in private but I’m assuming even if it didn’t, you would lie and say it did

Rugrat should be vigged imo

Here:

Ye this tore me up when it happened, I saw them live like the year before :sadbecky

I dunno, does this seem like someone who wasn't all too fussed about pedophilia?

Rugrat's character is definitely not a town character

Make your own conclusion from it or whatever

Agreed with him being vigged

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Bro that’s publicly available, there’s no reason Rugrat couldn’t be aware of that lmao

Chloe B

Reaction score
Both of you acting like he'd remember that shit and make that connection from it if he did :mj4

I only.remembered it because Poyser responded directly to me

Chloe B

Reaction score
Bro that’s publicly available, there’s no reason Rugrat couldn’t be aware of that lmao

Also ignores the entire point for some reason

The question is whether Poyser would consider a lostprophets song a "Good Throwback" or a "Guilty Pleasure" and based on his reaction when I mentioned them, common sense would indicate the latter

So at this point it doesn't really matter why Rugrat claimed what he did be it a provided fake claim or WIFOM, the song is likely more the scum flavour than the town flavour