Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
Flay do you think Rugrat claimed his scum character cause he’s thick or because he’s intentionally leaning into the defence that he and I gave for it?

Poyser gave it as a fake without realising tbh

Chloe B

Reaction score
Aside from that though, Rugrat's play hasn't been great either so all good

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Poyser gave it as a fake without realising tbh

That doesnt really answer the question. As someone said, the singer getting done was big news over here. even if poyser didnt realise, are you saying rugrat also didnt realise?

FWIW i like the explanation that rugrat was playing the WIFOM by claiming a scum character far more convincing :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t want to be credited. My main point was that I thought he was probably town (but wasn’t really going to sacrifice myself). Obviously I’m not going to be certain a player is town when they flip scum

Why would you be sacrificing yourself by voicing that opinion? I dont think you were in any danger of being lynched tbh

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Why would you be sacrificing yourself by voicing that opinion? I dont think you were in any danger of being lynched tbh
I had three votes at one point to Ace’s five and it takes seven for me to get lynched

Alco

Reaction score
Yea I'm not really sold for the moment.
I had three votes at one point to Ace’s five and it takes seven for me to get lynched
I don't remember you being so cautious about voicing your opinion or changing directions or anything of the sort?

You hop from vote to vote all the time

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
youre majority - 2 to be lynched?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Yea I'm not really sold for the moment.

I don't remember you being so cautious about voicing your opinion or changing directions or anything of the sort?

You hop from vote to vote all the time
I was only active for a long period when it was me vs Ace, so yes I would be cautious if it’s a choice between me and another player

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
That doesnt really answer the question. As someone said, the singer getting done was big news over here. even if poyser didnt realise, are you saying rugrat also didnt realise?

FWIW i like the explanation that rugrat was playing the WIFOM by claiming a scum character far more convincing :draper2
horse shit
youre majority - 2 to be lynched?
No -1 my mistake

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Whats horse shit?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Whats horse shit?
potentially using WIFOM character spec from the village idiot whos had three completely different theme/character spec reasons for why I’m scum when each of them has been disproven

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im not using his spec at all, im suggesting a far more plausible alternative

Chloe B

Reaction score

Rugrat can't realise what Poyser considers a 'Guilty Pleasure' no

Chloe B

Reaction score
potentially using WIFOM character spec from the village idiot whos had three completely different theme/character spec reasons for why I’m scum when each of them has been disproven

Hasn't really been disproven

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
Quick experiment to try and figure out whether it could be a scum role.

Love Yourself is 2015 so hardly throwback territory. Does anyone have a song from after 2010?