Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Final Day 1 Vote Count

Ace (9) - Odo, Curry, T-Pein, Alco, PHEN0M, Chevy, The Fourth Wall, Tweet, Flay
T-Pein (1) - Lethal Banks
Rugrat (2) - CraigPelton, Grimus Augustus

Ace has been lynched.

Duel Standings on Who's Winning

Barry (9) - Odo, Rugrat, The Fourth Wall, Curry, Tweet, PHEN0M, TP, CP, Flay

Barry has won the duel.

Ace has been lynched...

Character: Love Yourself (Justin Bieber)
Role: 3x Bodyguard
Alignment: Guilty Pleasures

Three times at night you may target a player and protect them from a kill.

You win when the Guilty Pleasures control the voting majority, or nothing can stop that from happening.

Chevy was not a very good Duelist and lost...

Character: Take Over, The Break’s Over (Fall Out Boy)
Role: 1x Duelist
Alignment: Good Throwback Music

Once during day, you may target a player for a duel by bolding Duel [player name] in the thread and tagging me. Alongside the lynch, people will vote on who to win the duel. Whoever has the most votes come day’s end will win the duel, with the loser dying. In the event of a tie, you will win.

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

The night phase is due to end at 2am so I’ll try and post it before I go to bed instead. If this can’t be done, it will have to be posted tomorrow morning so if you can get your night actions in and let me know if you’re not using etc it would be most helpful.

Gonna try and catch up a bit later to see what I missed but if there’s anything that needs addressing feel free to PM me​

Last edited:

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
1. Odo
2. Doddsy
3. Chloe B
4. Kajuh
6. T-Pein
7. Lethal

8. Tweet
10. PHEN0M
11. The Fourth Wall
12. Curry
13. Rugrat

14. Blaine
15. CP
16. Barry
17. Alco

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why have you abandoned your read of Blaine?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Would be good if we could figure out Doddsy sooner rather than later, Ive lost count of how many times hes just slipped through a game like a misfired turd sliding down the bowl

Chloe B

Reaction score
I dont see what Curry or TFW has done to deserve a seemingly universal town read

@Rugrat Thoughts on claiming a song that is more likely a Guilty Pleasure

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I dont see what Curry or TFW has done to deserve a seemingly universal town read

Curry is most likely town because of his consistency in regards to Ace. I don't buy in to him bussing Ace, and he has not been subtle at all about wanting Ace out. He didn't budge the entire phase. I'm good with him.

I feel like I've explained why I'm town quite well, and I don't feel I have been reserved, shy with my thoughts or not attempted to do anything.

Curry quotes for reference:

I've heard worse reasons to sheep

Unvote
Vote Ace

Mornin

Can't really explain why at this junkture, outcome-dependent but I'm happy enough with where my vote is.

I don't think you get where I'm at but that's fine, we have time.

No other susses, I'm a town first guy so I'd be reasonably open to anyone outside of TFW/Tweet/Blaine, near things would be that I quite liked Kajuh's arrival overnight and just on the basis that your posting style is insane and would be horrific to replicate as scum I'm content going along with the town reads on you.

Maybe no one gets where I'm at :hmm:

Vote to lynch :draper2

Has had ample chance to come in and claim and there's probably a ~2/15 chance his claim would be instatown so I'm good with it.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score

Curry was the first to follow on Ace. TFW is the most active poster.

I have no thoughts as people know better than to listen to your garbage “Poyser’s music taste character” spec.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Flay do you think Rugrat claimed his scum character cause he’s thick or because he’s intentionally leaning into the defence that he and I gave for it?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Rugrat abandoning his Blaine read is def weird. The whole purpose of his Day 1 rattling of Blaine was to get a read on him in his own words. It sounded meta related and like a tell. I do sound like a hypocrite tho, considering I've gone off Blaine as well. Unsure how to feel on it.

If Blaine is scum, I wouldn't put it past Rug to start distancing a bit more now Blaine is picking up a little heat.

Blaine keeps promising to read back and it's kind of bothering me that he's using being out of the loop to wriggle out of doing stuff.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Ace (9) - Odo, Curry, T-Pein, Alco, PHEN0M, Chevy, The Fourth Wall, Tweet, Flay
T-Pein (1) - Lethal Banks
Rugrat (3) - CraigPelton, Grimus Augustus

How come you hosts here dont track votes....
For instance I would like to see who was jumping around....
Like flip flopping.

Example

4th wall : Rugrat - unvote - Ace

Like from this I can see he abandoned his original push to Join on Ace.

If Rugrat Flips town I can look back and see he wasnt on the Ace wagon but pushing town.

Another Example.

Rugrat : Blaine - unvote - Ace

If we lynch Blaine and he flips Mafia then we can find out Rugrat was consistently voting for Mafia.
Conversely if he flips town we can see him abandoning the mislynch for the would die anyways mafia.

Ect.