Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
@CraigPelton You say my play around the Ace wagon looks bad. I get my flip flopping doesn't look great, but you were instrumental in re-focusing my attention back on to Rugrat and you never voted Ace yourself. See where I'm going with this?

If you want to expand on this post further CP, when I read this post I got the impression you wanted to lynch Rugrat with me so I brought my vote back to him in the hopes of pushing it through.

Anyway @The Fourth Wall I got you some of those votes you wanted, what's the hold up?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I say there is scum out of Kajuh, Blaine and Rugrat.

I'm not as confident on Blaine being Town anymore, he's really playing up the innocent and confused act. It could be something he's doing as scum. Ace also defended him to me and made him to be less of a deal. Keep that in mind.

:hmm

Scum won't shoot Blaine yet, I don't know how best to word this but... he's not exactly a key concern of theirs - even with a non-VT role.

No need for protection and no need for a claim imo

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Phen0m is probably town or had no problems with bussing his scum bodyguard with basically no pushback. He didn't need much convincing. He hasn't posted a great ton, but I have noticed he has stayed on Ace throughout.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Fuck me that was a slog.

Not even sure I learned anything beyond T-Pein not understanding how roles work.

Same

King_Kong_vs._Godzilla_-_56_-_Good_Morning_I_Guess.png

Who looks worse for you after the Ace flip Curry?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well if you read the post I reference the post where I said he was likely town and express my reason for being hesitant to give him a solid town read despite the reason I said he is likely town. From my play d1 I feel it was clear I had reservations about him.

I feel like you've done this with me before when you're scum, but I could be talking out of my arse. Wouldn't be a first time. You call me town, but still sus me at times.

I reckon you know my indecisive nature is going to make me look like shit later on, so you leave me as an option. Me being overly town doesn't help you case later on if you wanted to get rid of me, leaving some seeds of doubt does.

I'm null on your right now, but I don't like the picture you are trying to paint.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Flay has looked better since I pushed him early on Day 1. I don't feel as confident on him as people like Odo and Curry, but enough not to sus him for now.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This is about where I'm at right now. I would put CP yellow if I could read him better, just because some of the posts he's made are questionable imo. I also think he's the type that wouldn't vote his teammate in Ace if there's a chance he could survive.

Rugrat would still be my ideal lynch target for next phase pending on any night results. I honestly want to give him chance to do more, however. Perhaps it'll change my mind. I would also be fine at looking in to Kajuh or Blaine for a proper claim, Blaine is playing the innocent "Where am I?" act up far too much.

1. Odo
2. Doddsy
3. Chloe B
4. Kajuh
6. T-Pein
7. Lethal
8. Tweet
10. PHEN0M

12. Curry
13. Rugrat
14. Blaine
15. CP
16. Barry
17. Alco

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Tweet's actions around Ace's wagon and not really being too keen on it is interesting, but he seems towny honestly. I feel like he wasn't being very subtle if Ace was his teammate, just not sure if I buy them being aligned. I need to read his posts over more properly, but happy enough for him to be light blue for now.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
By the way, good talk guys. Nice back and forth.

AccurateUnfinishedBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

I like to air out all the dirty laundry at Night. Scum won't take me out, but I'd rather get my reads out there in the low chance they do.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Im pacing myself :garrett

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
that said, 47 posts and not a single mention of ace or his wagon and by extension, thoughts on players motivations on it doesnt look good for rugrat :draper2

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
that said, 47 posts and not a single mention of ace or his wagon and by extension, thoughts on players motivations on it doesnt look good for rugrat :draper2

Exactly. He keeps using the defense of "I don't scum hunt" on Day 1 or something like that, not sure I like that easy excuse to just avoid talking about Ace entirely.

I really think some people underestimate how good the first day can be with some effort. Flips are obviously nice, but we lynched scum on the first day.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tbh, that stuff is in keeping with his town play, but this is my objection with that playstyle, its just too easy to lean into as scum

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
The main issue with D1 is that its a crap shoot because lots of players are pushed which makes things very diffuse and difficult to nail down a target early doors so we frequently no lynch

I don’t really see the issue with not offering (another) direction at the formative point in the game and just town reading players.