Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I think Barry is town he doesn't seem to be going with the flow, more antagonistic and suspicious of people independently

CraigPelton

Reaction score
So kajuh has mostly just buddied flay so far that's kinda weird

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
So kajuh has mostly just buddied flay so far that's kinda weird

I think he'll be one to keep an eye on down the line. His play around Flay and his thoughts on me were interesting to say the least. Pretty null on him, tho. I thought his entranced looked mostly fine when I was reading back earlier.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yes I did...
He is on my sus list.
He is trying to town read me.
Not a fan of anyone that town reads me.
usually as odo pointed out with Ace they do it to get me off their back.
But I wont.

Also he is top poster and looks like he is trying to control the thread.
35% chance top poster is scum
Nothing on him,
He was targeting Chloe and Chloe is on some omgus.

I wanna keep him around as he is not inactive and the sus on chloe is legit.
Basically Chloe was trying to make Blain role reveal.
that dude said it was weird.
So what is it then, are you sus of him or do you think Chloe has no point regarding TFW?

Also the second post reads like you defending a player, you know, the thing you think is weird when I do it.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I have no thoughts on Grim at present, up until now we were pretty in sync in regards to Flay until I changed my vote. He kept me as an option to push if Flay flips town, something to keep in mind.

He's not so quick to give T-Pein a town read like some of us looking back over his posts. Pein does post walls, but the content is mostly fine from what I've seen. Although he would benefit from not hyper-focusing on inactives too much on the first day.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
unvote Flay
Vote Ace

Yeah on a readback since mine & Flays interaction, he looks a lot better around TFW than he did Blaine.

Ace is a far cry from last game in terms of how he's presenting his points and pushing directions. Could be because it's early game but I've noticed a distinct lack of fluff from him as well which could be a tell from his previous game.

There's a lot more risk faking as scum though, thus making it more bold. You're not just as town going "I believe they are scum, I'll do anything to get rid of them" i.e what I did to Junk a while ago, as scum you are faking info on someone as town and then have to sell why its wrong.

I think it's absolutely more bold to try and sell a lie that could go wrong and fuck the scum team.

For example Ace, Flay's fake info on Odo last game was bold as fuck. It ended up backfiring on us even though we got Odo lynched.
Hmm idk if Evans was around while the Ace wagon was getting started but I think this is a lot of conviction behind what could have also been a simple sheep vote. The point is, I think I like him leaving no doubt that he actually supports the direction.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So what is it then, are you sus of him or do you think Chloe has no point regarding TFW?

Also the second post reads like you defending a player, you know, the thing you think is weird when I do it.

I missed that post, was that in reference to me? That's a bit weird, tbh.

I feel like he's been flip flopping on calling me Town and Scum if that's the case. He did say earlier that was cautious about giving me a town read because I might be dangerous as scum.

It wasn't long ago he was trying to position me as the town leader lol, something I am not comfortable with being btw. :arya:

Pretty sure he's town, but he does have questionable takes at times and his thought process is a bit wild, a bit like me lol

Reactions: Tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think it’s definitely in scums benefit for Flay to stay alive as he is a player who is likely to resolve himself and get himself lynched as opposed to putting in effort for his lynch or wasting a factional kill.
Or you know, he could fake info on another townie, or make for an easy LyLo by proclaiming he's 100% gonna vote town player X tomorrow.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Not really pinged by anyone atm, getting a claim from ace sounds good

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Not sure where Pein gets these percentages from I'll be honest :toomanykobes

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Idrk about this Ace wagon tbh, he's made like 5 posts and apparently that's enough for 5 or 6 people to vote him. I found his posts pretty null tbh.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Idrk about this Ace wagon tbh, he's made like 5 posts and apparently that's enough for 5 or 6 people to vote him. I found his posts pretty null tbh.
I don't have a better alternative to following Odo atm do you?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Yes I did...
He is on my sus list.
He is trying to town read me.
Not a fan of anyone that town reads me.
usually as odo pointed out with Ace they do it to get me off their back.
But I wont.

Also he is top poster and looks like he is trying to control the thread.
35% chance top poster is scum

The Fourth wall I have as 80% town rn.
He is pushing chloe for their weird sus stuff they did, legit and I agree.

I think these are posts to mark down for later, I like Tweet for bringing them up even though I'm fine with Pein. It's just a weird sequence of posts.

You wanna explain your thought process Pein? How can I be 80% Town and on your sus list at the same time? Usually when I have someone sus, I'm not calling them town and town leader.