Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I have no idea what to make of this whole sequence

tbf last game he was pushing the inactives with low post counts on “who replied” but there was definitely a post he made about forgetting someone off his sus list as they hadn’t posted in the game yet

not sure if that’s what Odo was getting at but he susses inactives with low post counts

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Lethal Banks read the above post might be relevant for you and T-Peins lack of Kajuh/Phen0m stuff

Reactions: Lethal

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
1. Odo
2. Doddsy
3. Chloe B
4. Kajuh
5. Chevy
6. T-Pein
7. Lethal

8. Tweet
9. Ace
10. PHEN0M
11. The Fourth Wall
12. Curry
13. Rugrat
14. Blaine

15. CP
16. Barry
17. Alco

this game should be a piece of piss

Why no read on Flay?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Honestly I think Lethal's reasoning around CP is fine. I have noticed that CP did the exact same thing last game, and it's something he probably just does. It is not alignment indictive or something to push on until CP posts more.
I didn't play last game. Which game are you referring to?

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah I found it strange that you were referencing CPs previous games but 0 mention of Rugrats. I’m curious to see what you find

Rugrat barely played in the last game before repping out but I looked over the Potato Wars game and it's hard to say really. He definitely fluffs a lot as Town. I feel like his entrance was a bit more pro-active in that game. As I said though, I don't tend to put too much in to meta reads. Especially when I haven't played for ages and there is tons of new players I'm just meeting for the first time in this game.

The CP thing was something I looked over myself to compare his entrances between games, and they were pretty much identical. Only his last played game he made more posts soon after his first.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Potato Wars, brother. I should have clarified that I meant your last game as a player, not the actual last game.
Ah,yeah well I've only had last night to read and I am hosting someone atm

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Does Odo really not know how to see post counts???

CraigPelton

Reaction score
@Odo on the Mafia Games page where you see the thread for the current game, click the number of posts next to "Replies", that's a hyperlink which will bring up the list of who has replied and how many replies each person has to the thread.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
This T-Pein person seems town

Love the Tucker Carlson avatar. :)

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Does Odo really not know how to see post counts???
I do know lol, I was asking if TP knew that because if he was counting them manually, that’s be extremely high effort lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I do know lol, I was asking if TP knew that because if he was counting them manually, that’s be extremely high effort lol
Uh huh, sure... ;)

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Did he say he was taking them manually? I’ll need to check something if so probs nothing

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Did he say he was taking them manually? I’ll need to check something if so probs nothing

no, he provided a link to the who replied feature

Reactions: Evans

CraigPelton

Reaction score
It's pretty much this tbh, but I feel like him trying to push this sort of play and acting as if he's leading town rubs me all sorts of wrong ways. I'm used to town Flay just not really giving a fuck in the early game.
He's done this as town recently though, I got him mislynched because I thought the same thing as you. Need revise the meta when it comes to Flay