Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
deoends how you look at it. I haven’t read your qt. in a competitive game where every lynch will count, it’s bold, but if you don’t really care then it’s whatever

as a play, it’s not what I’d do cause you can’t win til endgame but you can definitely lose, but then that’s me

The teams consensus was to get all 3 players to D5/N5 and win on majority. We had planned for Flay to fake again by blocking someone after no night kills N4 but 3 kills N3 when he was saucered.

IMO it was a very bold play to fake on you

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think that’s just bad game management tbh

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Unvote: Flay

Fine. If Flay flips scum at any point, I'm definitely coming back to people who subtly defended him. Same goes for any of his defenders flipping scum. At the moment, I still don't trust him fully but I won't tunnel, because that is anti-town play imo.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think I'd rather push Rugrat than Ace, but Ace's posts haven't pinged me as overly Town, he's pretty neutral. He is someone I'd like to get a read on as I found his Flay town read interesting. I liked Odo's point about it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count

Flay (2) - Barry, PHEN0M
Ace (4) - Odo, Curry, T-Pein, Evans
The Fourth Wall (1) - Flay

ok you can have one more whilst I wait for the train

With 17 alive, it’s 9 to lynch. You have ~22 hours remaining.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I think I'd rather push Rugrat than Ace, but Ace's posts haven't pinged me as overly Town, he's pretty neutral. He is someone I'd like to get a read on as I found his Flay town read interesting. I liked Odo's point about it.

same question for yourself as I asked Curry - could you compare his last game vs this one?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Unvote: Flay

Fine. If Flay flips scum at any point, I'm definitely coming back to people who subtly defended him. Same goes for any of his defenders flipping scum. At the moment, I still don't trust him fully but I won't tunnel, because that is anti-town play imo.

iust ftr, could I get names on who you think subtly defended flay pls?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think some people are misinterpreting my words on the Flay wagon. I did say I felt Rugrat/Flay was more likely to be Scum/Town than Scum/Scum but from my perspective placing a sinlge vote on Rugrat at that stage of the game and it sitting there would have been useless. Especially if I have reason to suspect them both and one flip could help me determine the alignment of the other potentially.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
iust ftr, could I get names on who you think subtly defended flay pls?

We might have different perspectives on what subtle is:

Ace
Kajuh
Alco

Off the top of my head. Ace probably the least subtle out of them, but I don't know how I feel on him giving Flay a Town pass just because he's amping up aggression.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Kajuh's entrance looked fine ftr, I would say he's the least scummy looking out of that group I just named.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It’s not really a town pass tho, it’s just a town read. You don’t need to marry yourself to it. His play is ostensibly pro town and I wouldn’t lynch him today based on it :draper2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I think it’s definitely in scums benefit for Flay to stay alive as he is a player who is likely to resolve himself and get himself lynched as opposed to putting in effort for his lynch or wasting a factional kill.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
It’s not really a town pass tho, it’s just a town read. You don’t need to marry yourself to it. His play is ostensibly pro town and I wouldn’t lynch him today based on it :draper2

It would look bad if Ace flips scum tho, no? I see you suspect him.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think it’s definitely in scums benefit for Flay to stay alive as he is a player who is likely to resolve himself and get himself lynched as opposed to putting in effort for his lynch or wasting a factional kill.

It'll be the same for me, trust me. I'm never high on scum's priority list because I blabber too much and I'm indecisive. Qualities which make me look bad over time, but it's just because I choose to lay out all my thoughts in open rather than being private. As Town, I don't care how that makes me look. I'm not trying to look town, because I am. I generally hope people see that or people I suspect flip scum, obviously that makes things easier lol

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It'll be the same for me, trust me. I'm never high on scum's priority list because I blabber too much and I'm indecisive. Qualities which make me look bad over time, but it's just because I choose to lay out all my thoughts in open rather than being private. As Town, I don't care how that makes me look. I'm not trying to look town, because I am. I generally hope people see that or people I suspect flip scum, obviously that makes things easier lol

:WOW

I think we’re going to get along sir

Reactions: Marty McFourth