Three Word Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

i sweat to god i since rey mysterio won the rumble last year . i havnt been watching wwe shows like b4 . man the WWE is going down the sewers . a cruiser weight was the heavy weight champ . sheeesh . and the fued between rey and chavo is really messing up Eddie Guerrero's name . **** mysterio . hes a class c superstar .

Reaction score
LOL! Easy there man, I wasn't a fan of the "do it for Eddie" angle or him being World Champion either, but to call Rey Mysterio a class C superstar? That's a little narrow-minded don't ya think? Mysterio is fabulous in the ring. He's ok on the mic. And he's pretty damn entertaining if you ask me. Now, all if this applies if and only if: a)There is absolutely no mention of Eddie Guerrero in correspondence to Rey whatsoever, NONE! But we all no that's an impossibility. and....b)If he is never within 100 feet of the World Heavyweight Championship again in his life. Rey has no business in the WHC picture. All it does is make the heavyweights all look weak, which really damages their aura and outlook. Now I have no problem at all with him being in the United States title picture. Benoit, Chavo, Rey, and Helms are the most worthy of this title on Smackdown! Besides maybe Matt Hardy, but we all know that will never happen. And of course that would mean Eddie would be brought up with those three against each other at the same time. I dunno. I'm not really thrilled about Mysterio coming back either. He's great and fun to watch, but just doesn't appeal to me anymore. Send him to ECW. Now THAT would be worth watching.

v1-power

Reaction score
so far not exited because he will come back and he will whine about eddie some more and thats all he ever did since he died

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
If Rey comes back and isnt fueding with Chavo and Vicke, has left behind the "Do it for Eddie" thing, and DOESNT in the World Heaveyweight Championship, im fine with him coming back.

He does the opposite of any of that, and ill be pissed.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
people say john cena attracts 11 year old kids, Rey Mysterio is the biggest superstar when it comes to young children believe me.

as for him at WM23 i say have a triple threat for the US title involving benoit/rey/chavo but it isnt going to be built up on eddie it should be built up on who has the best wrestling ability. Maybe then after the match Cole can say Eddie would be proud.

Johnted87

Reaction score
Yeah, I think everyone's sick of the Eddie storyline, but it'll be good to have him back.

Braxxus30

Reaction score
I too am totally sick of the "Eddie" storyline, which I feel has become just a tad disrespectful... but I like the idea posted above about Rey squaring off against Helms. I'd watch that!

shaggy_canada

Reaction score
I would love to rey again but i dread the fact that they are going to re-start the eddie stuff maybe move him to raw or ecw where he is away from chavo and vickie.

Reaction score
rey is an amazing wrestler with great skills but it seems illogical to have him beat up guys twice his size and the whole eddie thing is disrespectful

greydeath75

Reaction score
ray used to be a better wrestler years ago, not really exited to see him back

monkeystyle

Reaction score
After seeing Chavo win the Cruiser title all I can say is. They are not going to let this Eddie thing go.

Chavo vs Rey for the Cruiser title when he returns full time

The Punisher

Reaction score
The Rey vs. Chavo fued will continue once Rey comes back and they will fued over the Cruiserweight championship possibly leading up to a match at WrestleMania

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Doubt Rey will be back in the ring by wrestlemania.

I imagine that Chavo will further put Rey on teh shelf this Friday on SD. Setting up the feud for down the road.