Three Word Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
............. Is Returning Soon!!!!!!!

It was announced at the Smackdown tapings on Tuesday that Rey Mysterio will be making his WWE return in 2 weeks.

from http://wrestlingattitude.com/headli...ull&id=1170880938&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Jim Ross lied on his blog,he said Rey wasn't coming back till May or June but oh well,I'am a fan of Rey Mysterio and what he can do in the ring but if he comes back and they put him that Eddie Guerrero storyline i will never watch Smackdown! again.

Soulpower

If he returns without all of the Eddie crap, then I'm happy to see Rey coming back. But the thing is he might re-start his feud with Chavo who "injured" him in their last match.

Montana

Im afraid we are going to see this all the way to Wrestlemania. Rey will no doubt be involved with eiterh Beniot or Chavo if not both. I would like to see him in the MITB match, if theyare still having it .

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
i could see a Chris Benoit- Rey Mysterio match for the United States Championship at Wrestlemania 23,It could be a great match but all the Eddie talk is what would make me not interrested in the fued/match

Malone Hart

Reaction score
I think they could have a match at Wrestlemania 23 for the United States Championship but maybe they could do it out of respect for Eddie or something?

Markz

Reaction score
Well we knew he would'nt miss Wrestlemania, but will he get a Cruiserweight title shot?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
that could happen but it would be werid to drop a former World Champion back down to the CruiserWeight division,he could be a HUGH help to the lacking division and Helms and he could have great matches together without a doubt,so a feel 50/50 on that happening

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I will welcome him back with open arms like if he does not have all the eddie stuff going on. I think when he returns he will challenge for the US title, even though he is a cruiserweight IMO he is to good for that division, but in saying that there is not a lot of quality in the cruiserweight division

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm not really all that excited about this. I guess just toss him in the MITB this year, I wouldn't start any real feuds with him until after wrestlemania.

Markz

Reaction score
They should put him as top Cruiserweight, and have him push younger talent.

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
I hope to god that Rey doesn't go back to the Avenge Eddie skit, it is getting old, and it has always been in my opinion, disrespectful and completely out of hand. So good for Rey if he comes back w/o the Eddie gimmick.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I hope to god that Rey doesn't go back to the Avenge Eddie skit, it is getting old, and it has always been in my opinion, disrespectful and completely out of hand. So good for Rey if he comes back w/o the Eddie gimmick.

I think I would honestly rofl and die if when Rey came out they all started chanting Eddie at him.

Of course this would lead to Rey digging up Eddie's corpse dragging it to the arena by the back of his car and defiling it in the middle of the ring on live television. (a hybrid bossman/big show and hhh/kane angle)

Actually, you know what. That could be the biggest angle ever.

MJ807

Reaction score
I was actually stating to watch Smackdown and now Rey is going to drive me back away from it. I can't stand this guy I don't know what it is but he just bugs me so much when he is in the ring that I want to change the channel. Now if he was in his correct division then I think I could probably stand him but if hes in the main event I wouldn't be surprised if ECW and TNA start getting better ratings then Smackdown.