Three Additions to SmackDown!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
NXT rookies Darren Young and Derrick Bateman and NXT regular Percy Watson have all been added to the smackdown roster.

All I can say is yeah wwe thanks for making us wait a year to do this. I guess this means that NXT is a show instead of a competition. This could either turn out fantastic or be an epic fail.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I don't know how Watson and Young got on ahead of Reks and Hawkins, but it's all good because Reks and Hawkins are owning NXT.

If Titus O' Neill had've went up and Derrick Bateman stayed on NXT imo it would be the best show that the WWE was putting out. Bateman is fucking hilarious!

The Viper

Reaction score
BATEMAN!! Yes!! So glad he's on the SD roster. I hope they use him well.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Bateman is comedy gold, does this mean that Maxine is going too?

The Viper

Reaction score
Bateman is comedy gold, does this mean that Maxine is going too?

Bateman is fucking amazing. Might as well bring over Maxine so that maybe they can continue their love storyline on SD. Oh and bring up Curtis, ffs! He still hasn't gotten his tag title shot from when he won NXT season 4. Him and Bateman, if built right on Raw/Smackdown, could have made great tag team champions.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Bateman is fucking amazing. Might as well bring over Maxine so that maybe they can continue their love storyline on SD. Oh and bring up Curtis, ffs! He still hasn't gotten his tag title shot from when he won NXT season 4. Him and Bateman, if built right on Raw/Smackdown, could have made great tag team champions.

I didn't really get into Curtis until he came back to NXT with the creepy gimmick. They could be a team always trying to one up each other with Maxine controlling them. It would be hard to pull off and make look believable, but the WWE badly needs tag teams.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I thought that black Cena was released a long time ago.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Honestly, I think most of this is just roster tidying. With NXT being it's own continuous show now, they need to get the rookies on an actual brand. I can't see much coming from this to begin with.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
Are they really rookies? Some of them have been with the company for 3 years now

Castiel

Reaction score
Yeah LB's spot on, NXT's got it's own GM and everything now and the competition has been thrown out the window with it just being an WWECW like show now but not having it's own roster they just put all the rookies on shows. Titus is also on the SD roster.... it's not exactly signings, just fixing things up.

I thought that black Cena was released a long time ago.

He's a strange one... he was kicked from Nexus and taken off TV, returned to wrestle on Superstars, then went back into the NXT competition. Luckily he's lost the ridiculous hair cut and has improved an insane amount, he's actually a decent talent these days.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I do find it interesting that Bateman is going to SD where is mentor is now champ and has had a change in attitude...could lead to some sort of confrontation or DB could bring Bateman to the dark side