Thousands of birds crash into Walmart parking lot

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Source: QMI Agency

Thousands of migrating birds crashed in southern Utah late Monday after likely mistaking a Walmart parking lot and other areas for bodies of water.

Thousands of the grebes -- freshwater diving birds -- were killed, but rescuers had saved more than 2,000 survivors as of Tuesday night, the St. George Spectrum reports.

"They're just everywhere," Teresa Griffin, wildlife program manager for the Utah Department of Wildlife Resource's southern region, told the newspaper. "It's been nonstop. All our employees are driving around picking them up and we've got so many people coming to our office and dropping them off."

Wildlife officials say the birds were likely migrating toward Mexico and probably mistook the parking lot and other spots as water because of storm clouds over the lights of St. George.

I've heard of birds flying into the blue field at Boise State University before, but never flying into a parking lot. Must have looked like a scene right out of a Hitchcock film.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
That would have freaked me out to see that. A bunch of emo birds committing suicide.