Extreme Rules Thoughts on the World Heavyweight Championship Match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Match quality's gonna be off the chain, time to go against the grain.

Anyone else think either Lameus vs Henry or Ratings Killer Orton vs Show will be a #1 contenders match?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
I see the match ending similar to how the Show/Cena/Punk Triple Threat at Summerslam ended last year. Del Rio finishing off Swagger, then Ziggler cheap shotting him and quickly going for the pin.

Could see this leading into a more lengthy Del Rio/Swagger feud, leading Ziggler to go into another triple threat feud with Kane and Daniel Bryan whom prior to the feud lost their tag titles to The Shield.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Sad to think, but I expect Del Rio to be champion by the end of the night. I'd prefer if Ziggler retained though, I'd put some trust back into the WWE.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Honestly even though Swagger/Del Rio has been repeated a bunch of times, I think it'll still be a great match. I expect them to sell injuries, and then to feud afterwards and set Dolph with another challenger. I can see Swagger getting pinned sadly.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Dolph will retain, it's a ladder match, just remember Ziggler beat 5 more guys last year, now he has to beat 2, that's easier