Extreme Rules Thoughts on the World Heavyweight Championship Match?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

airbourne908

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The only confirmed match for Extreme Rules at the moment is Jack Swagger vs Alberto Del Rio vs Current WHC Dolph Ziggler, what are your thoughts? Will Dolph retain? Who will be pinned? Will Del Rio's ankle injury and Swagger's arm injury come into play? Let me know!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Ziggler definitely isn't losing yet. Swagger will likely eat the pinfall and will do so after Del Rio does the damage and Ziggler steals the pinfall. That'll hopefully end Swagger's little push and will begin a feud between Ziggler and Del Rio that it'll last over the next couple of PPVs at least.

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'd say to have Ziggler and Swagger teaming up on Del Rio during the match, Which then leads to Ziggler pinning Swagger like Leo C said.

The Crator

Jobber
Reaction score
Ziggler just lays low the whole match until the end when they are really worn out and Ziggler ends up winning.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I honestly think Del Rio will be pinned after Swagger lays him out again, setting up a Swagger vs Del Rio feud outside of the WHC opening up for a new challenger.

Reactions: David5150

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
The match itself will be fantastic, Del Rio and Swagger are great workers but their matches haven't really captured my interest that much as their characters don't interest me. With the addition of Dolph though I actually have reason to give a shit, and he's certainly as good a worker as the other two. As much as I assume it's Ziggler stealing the pin from Del Rio on Swagger, I'm not ruling out the possibility of Dolph getting fucked over yet again and losing -.-

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
The match will be great over all, Ziggler and Swagger will steal the show once they get rid of Del Rio, Ziggler has been in my fav 5 for the past while and to see him defend his whc is awesome to see, He will obviously steal a win, but the match will be around 15-30 mins hopefully.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
ADR and Swagger go at it whilst DZ lays low. On this assumption I have Swagger doing the ankle log on ADR ruining his ankle with DZ then sneaking in hopefully smashing the title in Swags face thanks to a AJ or Big E distraction to then steal the win by pinfall.

airbourne908

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
ADR and Swagger go at it whilst DZ lays low. On this assumption I have Swagger doing the ankle log on ADR ruining his ankle with DZ then sneaking in hopefully smashing the title in Swags face thanks to a AJ or Big E distraction to then steal the win by pinfall.
It's Triple Threat so there's no DQ.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I honestly think Del Rio will be pinned after Swagger lays him out again, setting up a Swagger vs Del Rio feud outside of the WHC opening up for a new challenger.
Me too, and I also hope that happens since that is basically how Dolph won the title. I also want Ziggler to face other guys for the title.