Thoughts On the New Paul Heyman Guy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's insane how much That other forum is hating on the guy. I hopped over to see what their general reaction to it and god they are just hating on him. 40+ page thread saying he is doomed to fail. There are some who are positive or are saying "give him time" but most are just going "Are they fucking Blue, genesis of mcGillilulz".

Oh WF, you horrible place.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'm still adjusting to the name, but I'm excited for it and looking forward to seeing where this all goes. Being newly debuted as a "Paul Heyman guy" doesn't hurt at all. This is the first time in a long time WWE has pleasantly surprised me with something.

Stopspot

Reaction score
BLFFL is on the other forum apparently and is one of the biggest haters. She truly is a dumbdumb

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
BLFFL is on the other forum apparently and is one of the biggest haters. She truly is a dumbdumb

:facepalm1: I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing where that dumb broad is and what she's doing. Oh well, glad she isn't here at least. :yay: And I mean that in the nicest way possible, Crayo.

Stopspot

Reaction score
They are really throwing him in front of the tracks over there. Because they wanted RV fucking D. Like he was going to help the WWE build new stars.
Almost that entire forum is acting like a child not getting his way, throwing his toys out of the sandbox and waddling off screaming.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I really don't get the hype, he's a good worker with average mic skills which can be good at times. He's never struck me as someone who's even close to excellent like some are saying. A few guys deserved to be in this story over him.

Reactions: Roi

Stopspot

Reaction score
I really don't get the hype, he's a good worker with average mic skills which can be good at times. He's never struck me as someone who's even close to excellent like some are saying. A few guys deserved to be in this story over him.
That's why he is with Heyman. Hide the weaknesses, strengthen the strong sides. He doesn't need to become a WWE champion, just a strong star in the upper mid card for the future. Which Joe could very well be.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
That's why he is with Heyman. Hide the weaknesses, strengthen the strong sides. He doesn't need to become a WWE champion, just a strong star in the upper mid card for the future. Which Joe could very well be.

He has no weakness though unless being average is a weakness, uppermidcard is pushing it for him IMHO.

Stopspot

Reaction score
He has no weakness though unless being average is a weakness, uppermidcard is pushing it for him IMHO.
Paul made Rhyno a main eventer for a while, and Rhyno was mid card for life.

The thing with Joe is he has rarely had any chance to show any kind of character or personality. The times he has on NXT it has been really good. This could be a master stroke. He obviously won't become a star over night but Heyman being there will help in the long run.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Paul made Rhyno a main eventer for a while, and Rhyno was mid card for life.

The thing with Joe is he has rarely had any chance to show any kind of character or personality. The times he has on NXT it has been really good. This could be a master stroke. He obviously won't become a star over night but Heyman being there will help in the long run.

Meh, I see nothing in him in all honesty still differing opinions. I'd still rather they gave this story to one of the following Hero, Cesaro, PAC - hear me out with this one, the arrogant high flyer with Heyman mocking his opponents sounds an interesting twist IMO, plus his accent wouldn't be a hindererance, Riley, Barrett or Drew Mcintyre. All those have more potential than Joe and would have benefited further from the link.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I like it. I can live with the name since they don't use people's real names and it's not really that bad (improvement over Michael McGillicutty, happy I won't have to refer to him with that again), solid on the mic and in the ring. Has a lot of potential.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
They are really throwing him in front of the tracks over there. Because they wanted RV fucking D. Like he was going to help the WWE build new stars.
Almost that entire forum is acting like a child not getting his way, throwing his toys out of the sandbox and waddling off screaming.

Oh god, can you post a link? This sounds hilarious.

"WE WANT RVD" said noone ever since 2003, or so I thought. Guess that's one of those places that lives in the past.