Thoughts On the New Paul Heyman Guy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It was a pleasent curvball. Hennig Jr is talented but has his obvious weaknesses (not that great on the stick) but that's why you put guys like him with managers. The managers cover the weaknesses and help him work on them. This will benefit him a lot and helps build a new star. The name will take some getting used to but I see no problem with it.

He started out good as well. Taking out Triple H, Finishing what Brock started. It was a good heel debut stuck in a bit of a clusterfuck.
Not great on the stick...?

:gtfo: plopspot!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Not great on the stick...?

:gtfo: plopspot!

That's my fav feud of spring 2012. I know that Joe can deliver when he wants to. But out of all his qualities the mic work is his weak spot. Which is what Paul can cover for him. Let Paul do the majority talking and then let Michael talk when needed, like last night when he got in Triple H's face. Make the confrontations his confrontations.

Also I'd like to see him pick up on something that Lesnar does. Look at Lesnar when Heyman talks. If Heyman for example says "Brock Lesnar is going to break your arm" then Brock makes a snapping motion with his hands. If Axel could start doing things like that it would be absolute dynamite since it adds to his persona so much.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
A fun note after looking at other sites reaction to the guy. We are overall a lot more positive to Axel than other forums or dirtsheets. Found a lot of hate for the guy and a surprising amount of support for RVD instead (dafuq?)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
A fun note after looking at other sites reaction to the guy. We are overall a lot more positive to Axel than other forums or dirtsheets. Found a lot of hate for the guy and a surprising amount of support for RVD instead (dafuq?)

My hypnosis has worked wonders :happy:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
No surprise there. It's not like they're the number one for everything wrestling or anything like that.

Reactions: Crayo

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
He is a good talent his nxt feud with kidd was great. He can deliver good matches and is not a bad promo guy as people think,people will always give him shit for that genesis promo but that was years ago.

He can be a solid addition to the midcard,not sure about Main event but stranger things have happened in wrestling

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He started out good as well. Taking out Triple H, Finishing what Brock started

DIsagree there. It was a thought, but terribly executed. Nothing Perfect Jr did stopped HHH. HHH was in control of the match when he started having his fit. Also, why did perfect Jr. disappear when that was going on? Should have been a beat down or at least mock him, plus the commentators going quiet just made the entire thing awkward. HHH couldn't bear the thought of sharing the spotlight though.

Reactions: Larsosc and Crayo

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
HHH had the perfect chance to put over a young talent whilst not hurting himself due to the "injury". As much as he claims to do whats right for business, he sure does seem to make sure that doesn't include tarnishing his characters' legacy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
HHH had the perfect chance to put over a young talent whilst not hurting himself due to the "injury". As much as he claims to do whats right for business, he sure does seem to make sure that doesn't include tarnishing his characters' legacy.

Funny thing is he is such a mark that he thinks losses are what tarnish legacy, when in reality it is being this political burying asshole that is tarnishing his legacy.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

I wanted the reveal to be RVD just because it would be one of the most hilarious moments of the year. Hands down.
Still disappointed it wasn't him tbh :downer:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Just saying though... :eww:

Curt seems pretty solid on the mic, definitely not "bad" or "weak".

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You know WWE did the same thing with Rocky, calling Rocky Maivia paying respects to his Grandfather and Father, but I like the last name Axel..not keen on the first name though.It sounds like he's a little kid Curtis...oohhh Curtis come downstairs please.