This Man will never hold a world Championship in the WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Carlito_Caribbean_Cool.jpg

My reasons is clearly...(im not an carlito hater)

1. Height...

2. the c/weight look.. I think carlito needs to hit the gym a bit to gain an more muscle look.... his body look is very similiar to Christian Cage...

3. With the 5 years of Carlito been it's been good...But i think his lack of moviation during some parts of his era...

4. In Carlito 5 years.. it seems he's got the Christian Cage spot. that CC hold when he was in the E...

5. Carlito wouldn't draw PPV buyrates, Ratings, Sales of what an WWE World Champion would do....

his pro's

The Man can cut some decent promo.. nothing recently classic in his verbal state of wwe...

The dude can wrestle great when he's up for it.. carlito in ring is like Mr. kennedy to me.. That unpreidictable to tell until 1-2 mins into there matches from there body language...if the match is going be good/bad...

The Conclusion

For Carlito, he may get a PPv world championship shot 1 on 1 on PPV.. But that as close i see him going....he would be an good Upper Midcarder/I-C Champion for the company... But in some many pushes and fail attempts/heat with company.. I don't see him being a World Champion....

what are your thoughts on carlito

The Rated R CMStar

I disagree. Carlito has gotten hot, but he has just forced WWE to end his pushes because he lacks motivation. During the early 2006, he was fighting for the WWE Title and he was hot, hell, when he feuded Chris Masters, he was getting good reactions, however, he bailed on that push. Then, he got Ric Flair, what did he got out of that push, nothing, and he was placed in a feud with Flair twice.

WWE has showed that Carlito is pushable, and that they are willing to do so, but with the lack of emotion he shows, then why should they.

Airfixx

Agreed. If he can't be arsed, there's plenty of equally deserving people that would welcome a push and be more than happy to run with it.

One thing though... Shiiiit... These days, he's so out of shape (compared to that photo) - His body has lost ALL it's definition.

The King of Kings

Reaction score
I've never really seen much in Carlito, I don't see a world title reign for him any time soon

Marvel26

Reaction score
I think every one agrees that he has the lack of motivation! I think if he was to lead this stable everyone has been talking about, he could get a bit further in the business.

As well as losing some definition in his body, doesn anyone think that he has changed colour? He seems more paler now then he did when he first came to WWE!

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Chris Jericho is shorter then Carlito. But almost everything else you said was true. Carlito is his own enemy, whenever he seems to be going somewhere we (the internet fans) hear of him acting lazy or not trying in the ring and his push seems to stop suddenly.

Evil Austin

Carlito_Caribbean_Cool.jpg

1. Height...

2. the c/weight look.. I think carlito needs to hit the gym a bit to gain an more muscle look.... his body look is very similiar to Christian Cage...

WELL WHAT THE #Y#*%Y# DO U THINK REY MYSTERIO IS .... And they gave a title to him..

Enigma22

Reaction score
rey mysterio is a special case tho...

and i doubt he will ever get a world title unless its an ecw title mostly because of his size... hes one of my favorite wrestlers tho...

Hometown Kid

You guys do know that Carlito isn't just lazy he's pissed at the boss and vice versa, right?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
He seems to have a good two month stretch every year, and then something happens and he's back on Heat again. I remember last year when people were saying WWE were going to make him the next Rock. Even if he goes to TNA he won't hold a Title. I think the best for him is to have his brother called up and form a tag team with him.

Beer Money Army

he's alright... but he will never be a world champion in the e.. With Cena, Orton, HHH and other wrestlers that are doing much better than him at the moment...

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Carlito has no one else to blame for his spot in WWE but himself, same goes for Shelton Benjamin. The guy has the talent but lacks the motivation and passion to become a big time star in the Fed. He has been given so many chances to take the next step towards super stardom but always screws himself in the end by either giving lackluster performances or talking shit publicly about WWE to interviewers.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

WELL WHAT THE #Y#*%Y# DO U THINK REY MYSTERIO IS .... And they gave a title to him..
Idk what you just said, because I can't think of a swear that long lol. Rey is really short, therefore a great underdog face.Carlito is just .... short.

Carlito can go either way. I mean, he intruiges me. I think he seems more lazy in the ring as a heel than he does as a face. Maybe it is just because he does high flying moves as a face, but I just think that. He's too lazy atm.

I don't really rate his promo skills, as they aren' anything great. They aren't going to get him anywhere alone.

The fact that he can be a pain in Vince's ass doesn't work in his favour. Who publicly says they hate being a face? That contradicts being a face.

He doesn't generate realheat. Even when he attacked Torrie Wilson, the heat was lukewarm. Nothing great there. As a face he does get attention though.

Basically, Carlito is someone who could be good, but really doesn't care I think. And that's what it comes down to. I thought he would be slightly elevated lat year after feuding with HHH, but why push a guy who doesn't care? Just let him dwell in the midcard I think.

Hometown Kid

Carlito has no one else to blame for his spot in WWE but himself, same goes for Shelton Benjamin.

Carlito maybe but Shelton? When has he ever looked unmotivated? The guy has stolen practically every WM he's been in, and he at least tries on the mic...his main problem is he's a terrible heel. He gets hated on a lot for not being over but, does anyone remember when he 1st came on the scene in 04' He got one of the biggest pops of anybody, Even now not many react when he comes out these days but most who do end up cheering for him...just turn him face and you'll see what's up with him...