This Man will never hold a world Championship in the WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Shelton? ...The guy has stolen practically every WM he's been in.

Rediculous comment!!!

A few spots in a ladder match in no way amounts to more than a well worked 20-30 match.

Care to add anything or you gonna sensibly call it quits right there?

Airfixx

...Maybe I already have?

The least you can do is nominate a match to back up your statement....?

I REALLY enjoyed Morrison in this years MITB, but to say he stole the entire show would be bordering on hysterical.

Hometown Kid

...Maybe I already have?

The least you can do is nominate a match to back up your statement....?

I REALLY enjoyed Morrison in this years MITB, but to say he stole the entire show would be bordering on hysterical.

Uh I said practically every show...of course not this year, Flair was gone that was the show pretty much.Morrison was good in the match too...and if you want matches to back up my point you should have watched WM 21 and 22...

MK3

Reaction score
Uh I said practically every show...of course not this year, Flair was gone that was the show pretty much.Morrison was good in the match too...and if you want matches to back up my point you should have watched WM 21 and 22...

Agreed, in WM 21, Shelton Benjamin was the best in the match. He shined really well, and after i saw that match, i thought, "dang, he's gonna be a star one day." Well right now looks like i'm wrong, but Shelton Benjamin will most likely get a push later in the future.

Now to stay on topic with Carlito, to me, he's better as a face. Will he ever hold a World Championship? No, i don't think so in the WWE. If he does to TNA? He might, he would probably do better in TNA than he ever will in the WWE.

Airfixx

I was merely mentioning WM24 to illustrate a point.

(In the interests of prizing a discussion out of you....)

3-way Tag match @ WM19 >>> Good match, but better than HBK/Y2J, Brock/Kurt (Botched SSPress aside.) or even Hogan/Vince???
4-way Tag match @ WM20 >>> Can't remember that well so assuming it was good, better than the triple-threat ME and the rest of the card? They didn't even include that match on the VHS back in the day!
MITB competitor @ WM21 >>> MITB spots vs something like HBK/Kurt???
MITB competitor @ WM22 >>> MITB spots vs Edge/Foley (admittedly a spot-fest of sorts)???
Merely a lumberjack in a dark match at WM23. >>> No comment needed.
MITB competitor @ WM24 >>> Was even overshadowed in MITB this year.

I have no beef with Shelton, but at best he's been a MITB highlight, not a show stealer at "practically" all WMs he's been in. Even if I were to concur to him stealing the show @ WM21 due to the novelty of MITB at that time (which I don't, personally) that's still 1 out of 6 WMs since he joined the company.....

[Admin: Sorry to drag off topic - Please feel free to move this elsewhere...]

darren1455

Reaction score
Carlito may be f*cking annoying.
but that guy can wrestle more than John Cena.

Beer Money Army

I really Like Shelton Benjamin.. But the Man lacks Charimsa and heat from the crowd, (maybe not huge on ratings either)....But he is a great wrestler....

NinoBrown

Reaction score
On Benjamin, I really don't know why he's not over with the fans. We all seen what he can do, he's done great matches with greats (HBK & HHH). Him on the mic is mediocre at best but atleast he's doin his best. I honestly don't see Carlito nor Benjamin winning the world title unless they both change something about themselves and if they're on the right show.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I think the deal with Benjamin is that WWE doesn't give enough time for him. They could push him down our throats, and I think it'll work for a while.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
He could end up similar to Randy Orton, they both have similar build.

noumenon

Last I heard they had hired his brother (Carlito's)... what ever happened with that?