This just crossed my mind

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
There's only been 4 people who've won and actually deserved it for that month IMO. This is why we had the whole issue over groups just voting+nominating each other.

Such a bitter little man.

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He was pissed at me for winning one month you know cos I'm to blame if people vote for me :adr:
I'm sure he was less pissed that you won and more pissed that he had zero votes.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I've only been there for about 30 minutes, and that time alone put me off and made me never want to go back. Death and KKF are on there? Oh god. :lol1:

"The more 'popular' members will constantly have people licking their testicles,"

This is essentially what MoTM is on most sites, including this. There's only been 4 people who've won and actually deserved it for that month IMO. This is why we had the whole issue over groups just voting+nominating each other.

Both of them are perma banned from there, hoping the same thing happens here.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Nick

Reaction score
I heard that Deathclaw got banned. Is it true? :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.