This just crossed my mind

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Since MOTM will be returning next month, I thought I would throw out an idea that crossed my mind.

What if past MOTM winners had more impact in the voting procedure? Maybe they get to elect the members for the public vote? That could give a pretty cool perk to being MOTM since we no longer use cutom colors or w/e we call it ( I forget don't yell at me) If not, it's cool, but I just had this idea with my coffee.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
only if 2 time MOTMs get two votes

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's quite hard to do really. The community nominates the top 2-4 users (more if they're all level on votes), then they vote again in the vote-off. Not sure which stage the past winners can influence.

Reactions: Danielson

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's quite hard to do really. The community nominates the top 2-4 users (more if they're all level on votes), then they vote again in the vote-off. Not sure which stage the past winners can influence.
MOTM committee nominates 4 users as a group. The community chooses the winner from there

Reactions: Danielson

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stupid idea IMO, just because a member won MoTM one month, doesn't mean they're suddenly better at judging users than others.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
MOTM committee nominates 4 users as a group. The community chooses the winner from there
No. That would restrict the community input on who they think is the MOTM and doesn't give them a chance to post their reasoning. Also, it's changing a method that has been flawless so far. No point changing something that doesn't work which would result in more effort anyway (custom section for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.