This is why you're fat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I've never been so disguised by bacon. But the desert looks hella good!

That Lombardi trophy, UMM!

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Some of those desserts look good, but that meat shit looks disgusting. I'm not a fan of bacon so that makes it worse.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
tumblr_ky3zqpWhke1qzvnxpo1_1280.jpg

1/2 pound beef patty, muenster cheese, 7 pieces of maple bacon, sauteed onions and a housemade honey hickory BBQ sauce on a kaiser roll.

Reaction score
All of those meats will make your heart stop! That bacon mug looks like LHR's crotch.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lol, I love how butthurt CE is over rep.

Private messages will be posted, IWF. Check HIAT in a few minutes.

Reaction score
^^^Make sure you get the one with Piper and Flair. Better yet, get the ones from 2008.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
^^^Make sure you get the one with Piper and Flair. Better yet, get the ones from 2008.

Unlike yourself, I don't save or care about messages from years ago but it was awesome to see how much you cared about a message I sent you 18 months ago.

Red rep is serious.

Reaction score
To you it is. That's why you keep sending it to me. I've had a love/hate with rep. I think it's a cool idea if used properly. You disagreed with me on a thread and sent red rep that expressed that. No problem. To send it because you're whining about me hitting up another member...what? Then to keep going with homophobic rhetoric in pms or rep comments is bizarre. I don't even know why I continue to indulge your sadist behavior...as it pertains to your style on the internet anyway.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
To you it is. That's why you keep sending it to me. I've had a love/hate with rep. I think it's a cool idea if used properly. You disagreed with me on a thread and sent red rep that expressed that. No problem. To send it because you're whining about me hitting up another member...what? Then to keep going with homophobic rhetoric in pms or rep comments is bizarre. I don't even know why I continue to indulge your sadist behavior...as it pertains to your style on the internet anyway.

*yawn*

Take it to HIAT or STFU, crybaby. It's a red square, get over it.