This is why you're fat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
tumblr_kyyr16NV9g1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg

The Bacon Mug

A giant mug made out of bacon filled with cheddar cheese.

tumblr_kygwuiygIG1qzvnxp

The Bacon-copia

Bacon horn stuffed with 20 hot italian sausages, 1 pound of scrapple, 4 pork chops, 1 black pudding sausage and 1 white pudding sausage, pepperoni and salami.

i2dw5nf19le2w8vd2sXCVOhho1_500.jpg

The Icingcano

Bottom layer of brownies, topped by a layer of chocolate cake and a layer of red velvet cake, smothered in Oreos mixed with frosting, rice Krispies, marshmallow fluff, meringue and chocolate pudding.

tumblr_kxi7ie8sgC1qzvnxp

Meta Meat Cake

Four types of sausage, bratwurst, chorizo, ground beef, ground pork, diced ham, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, hickory smoked bacon, hot cappy, queso blanco, provolone and sharp cheddar, wrapped in sausage, bacon and cheese ball dough and baked. Then decorated with American, cheddar squeeze cheese and bacon strips.

Go to www.thisiswhyyourefat.com and find your own to post here!

xtremebadass

Reaction score
the first two made me sick, I felt better by the Volcano, then the last one gave me a stomach ache. Disgusting.

Reaction score
The dessert looked pretty good but the rest looked like it had already been eaten and regurgitated.

nation

Reaction score
Fuck eating that shit. Nevermind the fact that I'm on a diet and working out, even before I wouldn't dare eat that shit.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Since you guys liked the desserts

tumblr_l02rcuh90U1qzvnxp

Rice Krispy Treat Waffle Cones

tumblr_ky0rx57GDn1qzvnxpo1_500.jpg

Rice Krispy SuperBowl Lombardi Trophy

i2dw5nf19otucz6hSRxWoetw

Chipwich on a Stick

Ice cream dipped in chocolate, rolled in sprinkles and peanuts, sandwiched between two fresh waffles and served on a stick.

i2dw5nf19pa7mbupxkYQQ0THo1_500.jpg

The Smorturary

One layer of marshmallows, a layer of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, another layer of marshmallows sandwiched between two S’more Pop-Tarts topped in chocolate sauce.

i2dw5nf19ncx1aepJSWgmdjjo1_500.jpg

Powdered Pancake Donut Surprise

Inspired by the favorite desert of the character, Cartman, on “South Park,â€￾ 9 12â€￾ pancakes with 2 sticks of butter, 1 cup of chocolate syrup and 1 cup of maple syrup between each layer, all topped with powdered donuts and powdered sugar.

nation

Reaction score
Oh man. Chipwich on a Stick looks real good. Hopefully I never come across that.

LKP

Reaction score
Now the desserts look so much better lol.... First lot ewwwww.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
Those deserts looked pretty good, atleast they are decent to look at unlike those meat monsters up there