This is why WWE shouldnt target kids as their main audience

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Shawn Micheals return. I was amazed at just how subdeud the crowd was. And not only him. How much cheer did Goldust get when he returned? How much cheer did Nash get? This is too emberrasing. I remember the days when a big superstar made a return and crowds started jumping on their sits, the enthisium, the excitement. But now... its just emberresing. And a total shame. The only one who got a huge cheer was Jericho.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Shawn Michaels returned to a crap city, I give you that, he got a lot more pops than your beloved HHH though. More proof that no one cares about him when he talks.

Goldust was a jobber on superstars, he's not going to get many pops when he returns. No one particularly cares about him...

Jericho rightfully got a very good reaction.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Jim Duggan got tons of cheers when he returned : /

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Oh and Nash got pop of the night when he returned in the rumble last year.

He just didn't get much boo's when he was supposed to because he's unbearable on the mic and in the ring..

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
According to http://corporate.wwe.com/company/overview.jsp

21 % of our audience is under 18 years old
24 % of our audience is 18-34 years old
24 % of our audience is 35-49 years old
31 % of our audience is 50+ years old

"Hey, lets spend our shows pandering to the demographic that gives us the least amount of viewers!!"

But kids can talk their parents into buying stuff a lot easier than the adults can talk themselves into it. I'd rarely buy a WWE T-Shirt and definitely not any toys, but if I had a kid that was interested, chances are I'd buy them.

Assassinzack

Jobber
Reaction score
Its also annoying when people sit front row and dont react at all

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Unless you're being sarcastic, please convince me Kevin Nash's latest heel run was good. Provide proof.
I quite enjoyed the match against Triple H and his mic work.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
LOL.. Goldust jobbed for a living... he's not a legend. Please just leave, Jeebak.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:
His drunken mic work and his Khali-like wrestling match? Quite low standards from a guy who claims he hates the current product :p

Or, did the current product lower our standards that much?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm a Kevin Nash mark. Deal with it

and if Great Khali did what Nash did in the match against HHH I'd give him props for it

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm a Kevin Nash mark. Deal with it

and if Great Khali did what Nash did in the match against HHH I'd give him props for it

Finally....another Nash mark
The guy launches Rey Mysterio into a production truck like a lawn dart 15 years ago and can bury a roster with a twinkle of his eye
I say bring back 'Big Sey' at Mania... Big Sey/Austin/HHH can all hug each other the match is over
Ooops that's not Austin, you could've fooled me Taker

Don't get on my Big Sey, after all you did 'say' WWE doesn't need Big Sey... Give us a another curtain call, Kev you guys deserve it

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
SpaceR said:
LOL.. Goldust jobbed for a living... he's not a legend. Please just leave, Jeebak.

Goldust has a huge number of twitter follower. He has quite a good IC title and World Title run. His matches against Undertaker back in the day was what wwf revolved their main story around.
He became a jobber later in his career because his gay type of gimmick certainly wouldnt be approved by PG.
However he had one hell of a career in his prime.
He was much bigger than Cody is right now.

Dont talk about hings untill u grow up.