This is why WWE shouldnt target kids as their main audience

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
JeebaK said:
Goldust has a huge number of twitter follower. He has quite a good IC title and World Title run. His matches against Undertaker back in the day was what wwf revolved their main story around.
He became a jobber later in his career because his gay type of gimmick certainly wouldnt be approved by PG.
However he had one hell of a career in his prime.
He was much bigger than Cody is right now.

Dont talk about hings untill u grow up.

So true before Dustin Rhodes began the whole Goldust gimmick a lot he had good runs!

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
His drunken mic work and his Khali-like wrestling match? Quite low standards from a guy who claims he hates the current product :p

Wait low standard? I know u like to see guys flying around the ring, but be assured Nash and HHH are better in ring wrestlers than the likes of Rey Mysterio. U dont have to hop around like a kangaroo to be a good wrestler. As i have said before this isnt mexican wrestling.
His mic work was pretty fine. Hs rivalry against HHH and punk were interesting to say the least. He is a HUGE superstar for WWE. He has achieved much more than ANY of the superstar at RAW or Smackdown except Undertaker and HHH.
So before u talk trash think who u are talking about. WWE isnt about running around and showing of your high flying moves. This is exactly another reason kids should stay away from WWE.
And the match wasnt upto the standard because of the PG. If it wasnt PG u sure could have expected to see an unforgattable bloody street fight.

He isnt the one guy who claims to hate the current product. Goldberg, Brock, Sting, Mr Kennedy, all have spoken out against PG.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Goldust has a huge number of twitter follower. He has quite a good IC title and World Title run. His matches against Undertaker back in the day was what wwf revolved their main story around.
He became a jobber later in his career because his gay type of gimmick certainly wouldnt be approved by PG.
However he had one hell of a career in his prime.
He was much bigger than Cody is right now.

Dont talk about hings untill u grow up.

He never held a world title, Between WWF/E and WCW, Rhodes won 17 total championships. In World Championship Wrestling, he was a two-time United States Champion,[7] a one-time Six-Man Tag Team Champion,[8] a two-time World Tag Team Champion,[9] and a one-time NWA World Tag Team Champion.[10] In World Wrestling Federation / Entertainment, he is a three-time Intercontinental Champion,[11] a seven-time Hardcore Champion,[12] and a one-time World Tag Team Champion.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dustin_Rhodes
Unless of course I slept through his run. Also what is a hing and why can't we talk about it until we grow up?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Don't talk to JeebaK until he stops flaming. If not longer.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
He never held a world title, Between WWF/E and WCW, Rhodes won 17 total championships. In World Championship Wrestling, he was a two-time United States Champion,[7] a one-time Six-Man Tag Team Champion,[8] a two-time World Tag Team Champion,[9] and a one-time NWA World Tag Team Champion.[10] In World Wrestling Federation / Entertainment, he is a three-time Intercontinental Champion,[11] a seven-time Hardcore Champion,[12] and a one-time World Tag Team Champion.[13]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dustin_Rhodes
Unless of course I slept through his run. Also what is a hing and why can't we talk about it until we grow up?

I take it back. I thought he had a world title reign against the undertaker. Double checked on that i was wrong. However doesnt change the fatc that his matches against taker were the top draw events of that time. His IC title run was pretty impressive too, though not very long.
Hes regarded as a legendery figure by many wwe fans and cody rhodes cant perform half the moves that he could, if you have watched some of his matches. However Rhodes is faster than him, and better on the mic. WWE just didnt utilize Goldust correctly, just like they didnt utilize christian correctly.

Crayo said:

Funny how u always have to resort to the classic LOL and LMAO replies to have any kind of response to my posts.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I agree Golddust should have had a run as a world champion in about 1996/1997. He's not one of the big casualties like Scott Hall or Mr Perfect but he should have had a run.