This is why Lissa was banned

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I just can't believe after all this, Lissa still thinks anyone on here legit wants "her" back.

I honestly don't care what she/he said about me, it is more telling of their character than mine. The fact that she/he came back only to insult people and cause issues shows how immature, childish, and pathetic they are.

For example, there are several people most of you know that I had a falling out with before. Will things ever get patched up? Who knows? But at the very least, I'm willing to let them exist and do their own thing. Mistakes that I may have made, I accepted that they happened and I've moved on. But as we saw with an attempted sign up in LDW, and the Discord server for the site afterwards (P.S: Join peoples) they couldn't. And I think that is not a good sign of character, having shit happen, letting it go, and moving on. You can be pissed, but there are two things that can help you. Either patching it up or just moving on and letting time do its work. And sometimes to do the first, you have to do the second for a while so you can reflect and grow.

Lissa just got banned and out of spite/for a reaction decided to troll as revenge. That's the clear issue here.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'd like to think in a way we are a "digital family" & I believe this family is worth protecting...
hence my own flaw of being overprotective of this place & certain members.

Finally, someone who actually sees this place as I do.. a lot of people see me as an asshole who jumps to conclusions on people too fast. I'm an empath, I sense how people really are.. and she, he, it and the K guy never felt right to me.. from the 1st day they joined. That's why I said that I knew they'd eventually be banned.

I'll fight for you guys if I had to.. some more than others, because in the years I've been here I've made some true friends.

I'm grateful for this place.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
For example, there are several people most of you know that I had a falling out with before. Will things ever get patched up? Who knows? But at the very least, I'm willing to let them exist and do their own thing. Mistakes that I may have made, I accepted that they happened and I've moved on. But as we saw with an attempted sign up in LDW, and the Discord server for the site afterwards (P.S: Join peoples) they couldn't. And I think that is not a good sign of character, having shit happen, letting it go, and moving on. You can be pissed, but there are two things that can help you. Either patching it up or just moving on and letting time do its work. And sometimes to do the first, you have to do the second for a while so you can reflect and grow.

Lissa just got banned and out of spite/for a reaction decided to troll as revenge. That's the clear issue here.
She reacted the same way some of the others did when that mess happened. They get off on being trolls only Lissa was horrible at it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
a lot of people see me as an asshole who jumps to conclusions on people too fast.
I can't think of anyone who thinks that of you. Maybe I am out of the loop somewhere though. Unless you mean offline/elsewhere?

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I love you, guys.

giphy.gif

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions.. it's just a feeling I get from some people.
Feelings can mess with your head if you let them. Just be yourself and if they don't like you for whatever reason, shrug it off. Chances are that it isn't that they don't like you, it is just their personality and how they come off. I have had people think I hated them irl because of how quiet and reserved I am. We are all very different, us hoomans and don't always get the signals from others right. Just have to remember we all bleed, we all feel, and we all have our own brain gerbil running the wheel and sometimes he goes just a bit too fast without taking breaks and it ends up making us paranoid/uneasy about things. Just shove a baby carrot in his mouth so he slows down from time to time. Speaking of baby carrots, I ate almost an entire bag of them the other day. I think I am turning into a bunny. So there is that.

giphy.gif

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Feelings can mess with your head if you let them. Just be yourself and if they don't like you for whatever reason, shrug it off. Chances are that it isn't that they don't like you, it is just their personality and how they come off. I have had people think I hated them irl because of how quiet and reserved I am. We are all very different, us hoomans and don't always get the signals from others right. Just have to remember we all bleed, we all feel, and we all have our own brain gerbil running the wheel and sometimes he goes just a bit too fast without taking breaks and it ends up making us paranoid/uneasy about things. Just shove a baby carrot in his mouth so he slows down from time to time. Speaking of baby carrots, I ate almost an entire bag of them the other day. I think I am turning into a bunny. So there is that.

giphy.gif

So.. you're a cat who is now turning into a bunny but you can talk and do other hooman things... you are a very confusing person/animal/thing.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So.. you're a cat who is now turning into a bunny but you can talk and do other hooman things... you are a very confusing person/animal/thing.
So a cat... a rabbit... and a human...

I'm a cabman! Duh na nuh na, duh na nuh na, CABMAN!

I need to take a nap...

• Haha
Reactions: Crash
Status
Not open for further replies.