This is why Lissa was banned

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Where is That vegmaster At? He such a Loooooser! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

iu
:sonic:

That is some scary shit right there...

How many times did you bash your head against
a brick wall to type such an amazing impression
@Solid Snake ?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Guys...

There is no need to act like lissa in a thread about her.
No need. Probably.

I was raising hell here before Satan dropped that smelly skank here.

Yeah...but that was me (mistakenly) defending the
life choices of a friend & myself against rumored
bigotry.

What exactly is the issue here Pop Tart?

You & @Red Rain both seem like pretty cool guys.

Pretty convenient of Pop to attack Will after he jetted and isn't here to defend himself

Otherwise I've always seen Pop as a loser p*ssy mark.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Lets be honest for just a brief moment,

If Lissa really does have mental issues, then us (well not me but yall) making fun of Lissa (even if deserved) isnt right, regardless of what she did it isnt right, you arent really showing how much better you are, you are just adding fuel to the fire, and if Lissa does have mental problems then that only makes matters worse.

Maybe im too kind for my own good, but perhaps this should stop, there are better things to do then make fun of someone and mock them, we are human afteral, and id like to think we are above that, and above this.

Like i said, maybe im too kind for my own good.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Where is That vegmaster At? He such a Loooooser! ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

iu

I see broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower, celery and cucumber I don't see No meats and cheeses. Negative rep for you. You're dead to me.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
If Lissa really does have mental issues, then us (well not me but yall) making fun of Lissa (even if deserved) isnt right, regardless of what she did it isnt right, you arent really showing how much better you are, you are just adding fuel to the fire, and if Lissa does have mental problems then that only makes matters worse.
That's a fair call AlBe...

But the truth is I have "mental issues" but I at least know
not to walk into a public forum & make a fool out of myself
while creating as many enemies as possible.

A person can have "mental issues" & still carry themselves
with respect & dignity.

No Sympathy For The Stupid...

I see broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, cauliflower, celery and cucumber I don't see No meats and cheeses. Negative rep for you. You're dead to me.
Good call Geese!

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
That's a fair call AlBe...

But the truth is I have "mental issues" but I at least know
not to walk into a public forum & make a fool out of myself
while creating as many enemies as possible.

A person can have "mental issues" & still carry themselves
with respect & dignity.

No Sympathy For The Stupid...
Im not denying that, but i am saying bashing them doesnt make you any better then them, thats not how these things work, you stoop to their level and you become what you mock.

Like i said, im not gonna claim whatever Lissa's issue is, weither she was trolling on purpose or has mental problems, idk what her deal is, but thats just it, i dont know, we dont know, nobody knows, it could be anything, hell there could be millions of different reasons, so im not gonna assume which one, what i am gonna say is the only thing that is certain, pointing out someone does something like insulting people mocking them bashing them, and then going on to do the exact same thing to them doesnt make you better then them.

The right thing to do here is just call it like it is, Lissa screwed up, insulted people all that and got banned, that should be the end of it, not spending the rest of the thread doing the very thing she got banned for, (Not exactly the same thing, but close enough) its not right.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Lets be honest for just a brief moment,

Maybe im too kind for my own good, but perhaps this should stop, there are better things to do then make fun of someone and mock them, we are human afteral, and id like to think we are above that, and above this.

Like i said, maybe im too kind for my own good.
You are a good guy.

She personally attacked people, mental illness or not, she was able to understand what she was doing and purposely threw people under her version of the bus when she didn't like them. In some cases, they did nothing to deserve the way she treated them. She is nothing more than an internet troll.

Mocking her horrible grammar and spam content is one thing but personally attacking her is another. People are mainly just venting about her here.

I have seen people on this forum go out of there way to make fun of, personally attack, and single out other members when they have done nothing to deserve it other than come off as annoying or disagreeing over opinions. That to me is wrong.

She went after people on this forum who are nice and considerate for no reason. If people want to vent a bit, I am going to allow it just because of the way she treated others. Respect is not given, it is earned. I would never cross the lines she did with me but I will poke fun at the fact that she can't type for crap.

Crash

Reaction score
Im not denying that, but i am saying bashing them doesnt make you any better then them, thats not how these things work, you stoop to their level and you become what you mock.

Like i said, im not gonna claim whatever Lissa's issue is, weither she was trolling on purpose or has mental problems, idk what her deal is, but thats just it, i dont know, we dont know, nobody knows, it could be anything, hell there could be millions of different reasons, so im not gonna assume which one, what i am gonna say is the only thing that is certain, pointing out someone does something like insulting people mocking them bashing them, and then going on to do the exact same thing to them doesnt make you better then them.

The right thing to do here is just call it like it is, Lissa screwed up, insulted people all that and got banned, that should be the end of it, not spending the rest of the thread doing the very thing she got banned for, (Not exactly the same thing, but close enough) its not right.

I would kind of agree with you if she didn't came back repeatedly after getting banned and creating more accounts and still hanging in the forums, we can see the banned new accounts active all the time... She won't let it go.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I intended on closing the thread eventually. If you guys want me to close it now, I can. No issue for me.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
You are a good guy.

She personally attacked people, mental illness or not, she was able to understand what she was doing and purposely threw people under her version of the bus when she didn't like them. In some cases, they did nothing to deserve the way she treated them. She is nothing more than an internet troll.

Mocking her horrible grammar and spam content is one thing but personally attacking her is another. People are mainly just venting about her here.

I have seen people on this forum go out of there way to make fun of, personally attack, and single out other members when they have done nothing to deserve it other than come off as annoying or disagreeing over opinions. That to me is wrong.

She went after people on this forum who are nice and considerate for no reason. If people want to vent a bit, I am going to allow it just because of the way she treated others. Respect is not given, it is earned. I would never cross the lines she did with me but I will poke fun at the fact that she can't type for crap.
Thats fair, i just didnt feel like it was right, it seemed more of everyone making fun of lissa rather then venting, both are very different, like i said i saw what she did and what she did was wrong on alot of levels, venting is fine, but doing what she did, mocking and insulting just isnt right, not to me atleast, and it just seemed like thats what people were doing.

But yeah, ending this thread is probably for the best, but it is your call like brockamura said

Status
Not open for further replies.