This is why Lissa was banned

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
352352.png

Lissa has a problem. She is obsessed with fat women. I am not sure why, but she is. Always posts pictures of WWE female wrestlers overweight, calls other people fat even though she doesn't know what they look like. I think she needs to seek medical help for her mental health. In fact, I am fairly certain this is a dude. What kind of woman would be this vile and disrespectful to other women? My guess is this dude got made fun of a lot in school, especially in the locker room. Likely can't stand the sight of his own body so he has to make fun of other people. Maybe bigger gals turn him on but he has to hide it behind "having a larf" and bad grammar. The funniest part is that even when he attempts to make fun of other people, he can't even get that right. Pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Dose would of larf Doh :doh:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Crash

Crash

Reaction score
View attachment 12890

Lissa has a problem. She is obsessed with fat women. I am not sure why, but she is. Always posts pictures of WWE female wrestlers overweight, calls other people fat even though she doesn't know what they look like. I think she needs to seek medical help for her mental health. In fact, I am fairly certain this is a dude. What kind of woman would be this vile and disrespectful to other women? My guess is this dude got made fun of a lot in school, especially in the locker room. Likely can't stand the sight of his own body so he has to make fun of other people. Maybe bigger gals turn him on but he has to hide it behind "having a larf" and bad grammar. The funniest part is that even when he attempts to make fun of other people, he can't even get that right. Pathetic.
I actually always thought it was a man at first, I would always use the term "he" but since everyone said "she" I went with that...

Reactions: The Sheik

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
G...

Its almost like the person I constantly accused
of having a mental illness...has a mental illness.

Seriously...when is everyone just going to start
listening to me?

?
I always give everyone a fair chance, mental illnesses or not. This is just one of those cases where being nice and considerate doesn't matter. Dude is a horrible troll who has obsessions. I'd hate to feel as lonely as they do.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Dude...this user told me she was Australian when "it" first joined...
then turned around & called me a pathetic loser while deliberately
posting images & threads to "rile me up" & then was going behind
my back to other users trying to get them to turn on me.

@Jeffry Fucking Mason told me when this started...and frankly
one of the reasons I took my "leave of absence" from here was
because I knew what was going on yet everyone else was "Its
fine." & it was far from it.

I could see it in the way "they" typed...

I just knew it...

I'd hate to feel as lonely as they do.
But you never will @Solid Snake

Because you're a genuine person...and I'd like to think in a way
we are a "digital family" & I believe this family is worth protecting...
hence my own flaw of being overprotective of this place & certain
members.

Last edited:

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
very embarrassing stuff to be honest, she even had the cheek to say I have done more harm on this forum then kasumi and deserve to be banned. Just a real low life scumbag, all she or he or it is is a bitter cont

Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I would have shown you the DM she sent me, but I was at work, was just wanting to enjoy my break, so I left it. It also said the terrible spelling of "looser." Behaviour like that shows why there was a ban.

And on the subject of pronouns, I use "they" most the time for anyone unless I know what is prefered for them. For Lissa I saw most people use her, so I assume Lissa is for "Lisa." Then again, what do I know? Half the internet doesn't know if I am a guy or a girl and I don't blame them, considering I am waaay more bubbly than the average person, have mostly female characters in games and avatars, and can go from talking about hugs and cute stuff one second to sports and wrestling the next.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would have shown you the DM she sent me, but I was at work, was just wanting to enjoy my break, so I left it. It also said the terrible spelling of "looser." Behaviour like that shows why there was a ban.

And on the subject of pronouns, I use "they" most the time for anyone unless I know what is prefered for them. For Lissa I saw most people use her, so I assume Lissa is for "Lisa." Then again, what do I know? Half the internet doesn't know if I am a guy or a girl and I don't blame them, considering I am waaay more bubbly than the average person, have mostly female characters in games and avatars, and can go from talking about hugs and cute stuff one second to sports and wrestling the next.
My whole thing is that very few women will be this aggressive and hateful towards other women, especially ones they don't know. If Lissa is a woman, she must really dislike herself or her appearance. My money is on she being a legit he and being a troll on purpose.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
My whole thing is that very few women will be this aggressive and hateful towards other women, especially ones they don't know. If Lissa is a woman, she must really dislike herself or her appearance. My money is on she being a legit he and being a troll on purpose.

Frankly, I am only a Psych minor. Doing analysis is WAAAAAY above my pay grade. Now debating the potential ramifications of this behaviour on society, whether or not laws to prevent this are unconstitutional, or calling out politicians for doing that behaviour, THEN you have my speciality!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
she even had the cheek to say I have done more harm on this forum then kasumi and deserve to be banned.
Completely delusional...

My whole thing is that very few women will be this aggressive and hateful towards other women, especially ones they don't know. If Lissa is a woman, she must really dislike herself or her appearance.
Well its not hard to believe she dislikes herself...
considering how many other people dislike her
around here.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well its not hard to believe she dislikes herself...
considering how many other people dislike her
around here.
I just can't believe after all this, Lissa still thinks anyone on here legit wants "her" back.

I honestly don't care what she/he said about me, it is more telling of their character than mine. The fact that she/he came back only to insult people and cause issues shows how immature, childish, and pathetic they are.

And the sad part is, no one is offended. I would argue that everyone just found it annoying. Like being at a picnic and being pestered by a fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.