This is the night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
3d648e7b26627fabee0a217eff29b06e.gif

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the site chico!

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes. I'll post more in time. Just decided to step back for a sec and let the_hoff do his thing. I'll figure out my way around here sooner or later.
Welcome aboard @Pratchett . I do enjoy the books of your namesake.
I appreciate meeting other individuals with such good taste and sound judgment.

Reactions: the_hoff

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Keep one
Thanks for all the welcomes. I'll post more in time. Just decided to step back for a sec and let the_hoff do his thing. I'll figure out my way around here sooner or later.

The_Hoff appreciates you stepping aside and letting me do my thing. It was not only the right decision, but it IS what's best for business around here

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Good omens is one of my favorite fantasy books. Crowley is such fun.

Reactions: Pratchett

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm still around. Just getting used to some things that are different from what I expected.
Different, eh? How so there brother? Listen, if The Hoff has offended you in any way, I apologize. :please:NOT. You kidding me, why would the GREATEST HEEL YOU'VE EVER SEEN be sorry? I mean, c'monnn I'm the friggin' Hoff. Get in line. Dammit Hoff, why? Pratchett, brother, I'm so sorry. Seriously, I hope you do enjoy your stay here, at the good ole' WWEF :yes::yes:

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
I gotta hand it to ya Hoff. The good old no sell just don't work with the likes of you. Your delusions of grandeur are so ingrained in your psyche that it is just not possible to avoid you at the moment. I applaud you managing to try to put yourself over in every possible thread you can find. How long did it take you to refine this gimmick? Because the last time we crossed paths you seemed kind of lost and unsure of yourself.
Good for you that you have found your niche on the interwebs. At least you no longer feel the need to drag true heels through the mud as you smear it all over yourself.