This is the night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
So tonight I just found out about this place. Up until now I have spent time at WF, but decided to check out this place.
This is my first post, so nothing exciting. I like to wait for that to build up.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Stick around dude. You follow the_hoff? lol.

Reactions: the_hoff

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So tonight I just found out about this place. Up until now I have spent time at WF, but decided to check out this place.
This is my first post, so nothing exciting. I like to wait for that to build up.
First, let the greatest heel of all wrestling forums welcome you. I too came from that forum "WF." It's much better here, you'll like it. So why'd ya make the jump? Decided you wanted to play in the big leagues?

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If this is the Big Leagues, why did they let the_hoff in here?
I see what you're attempting to do. It's not going to work. Trying to make a name for yourself, on the_hoff's behalf? NO! Hats off to you for trying though. Don't hassle the hoff kid, or you'll get HOFF'D :finger:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Run away, we're a bunch of weirdos. In about a month, you will become one of us. This is like a drug. Run away before you get addicted.
Welcome dude, have fun!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
z6W0Wbj.jpg