This is the night

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I gotta hand it to ya Hoff. The good old no sell just don't work with the likes of you. Your delusions of grandeur are so ingrained in your psyche that it is just not possible to avoid you at the moment. I applaud you managing to try to put yourself over in every possible thread you can find. How long did it take you to refine this gimmick? Because the last time we crossed paths you seemed kind of lost and unsure of yourself.
Good for you that you have found your niche on the interwebs. At least you no longer feel the need to drag true heels through the mud as you smear it all over yourself.
Gimmick? What friggin' gimmick are you talkin' about? Don't come on here, throwin accusations around brother. Hoff don't like. And avoid me, The Hoff? HAha, not possible my friend. Well, I do have to give it to The Hoff, we don't agree on much, but I do agree with not being able to avoid me, or The Hoff. Also, I do sincerely thank you for your words of encouragement. I like your style bro. PANSY! GAWD quit kissin Pratchett's ass, you homo! Who are you anymore?