THIS GUY AND MIKE CHAOS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
I MEAN LET'S BRING PEACE TO THIS IWF BROTHERS

the408kid

Reaction score
AND ALSO I'M FUCKING TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THIS BRETT FAVRE SAGA.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Must of been G-1 then. I remember several months back in a big argument during the whole Monkeystyle Vs. This Guy thread that it was either you or G-1 that said that I was a waste of space or that you knew a lot of the members on this forum who secretly would love to see me gone. I'm like an elephant of useless information. lol.

I may have said that if you had done or said something at the time that pissed me off. Genreally though I believe people can change so maybe I did think you were once an asshole, I don't really remember, but either way I haven't felt that way about you for quite a long time now.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!

I MEAN LET'S BRING PEACE TO THIS IWF BROTHERS

Says the tool that started the hate thread just because his feelings got hurt by me asking him questions.

Beer

Reaction score
What do you mean? Chuck raped the face out of you guys. Hometown kid loosely agreed with his points then bitched about him bitching about it. No one could even go toe-to-toe with him, your last post was exactly how he said you were going to reply. I don't care if you THINK i did this i'ma keep posting swallow that bitch was the jyst of your argument. 2 Months later and this place is deader then ever, where's all the nash and hayley stuff to keep this place afloat? It's not like we have members who talk general discussion, so where's all the stupid bullshit? Why quit now when Chucks finally breath was saying fuck you ho's bury me backwards and let the world kiss my ass.

How could you seriously count that as a win? Because he didn't reply to the garbage replys, he shouldn't have to and a guy outside your clique shouldn't have to point that out too. He made a valid point, and because at one point you were a shitty admin, you should of know better then making threads about getting people to log onto msn. If you cared about the forum and the other users outside of your clique then you would make threads for fucking everybody, Chuck thought you cared but motherfucker was misled

His entire argument was void because he was complaining about us doing whatever the fuck we want in a section where he used to ACTIVELY encourage people to do whatever the fuck they want. Colin, just fuck off. I didn't realize you're another douchebag who is gonna cry because "the klique" made fun of me and/or annoyed me. Fucking get over it, we didn't break any rules until later this year. I don't know how any of you supposed "smart" fuckers could actually agree with Chuck. He was a hypocrite that decided he now hated "the klique" because it was annoying for him. We were in HIAT. We were never gonna stop because it annoyed any of you.

EDIT: The point still fucking stands that Chuck never even fucking tried to do a thing about it.

Reaction score
I always saw Chuck as the admin who just agrees with whatever MS Says when Monk is online just so he wouldn't get any headaches.. But as soon as MS logs off, Chuck would have his different opinions.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
See what happens when actual smart people start flaming each other rather than just the same old shit involving Lady Hotrod either pwning noobs or being pwned by members with a brain?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
His entire argument was void because he was complaining about us doing whatever the fuck we want in a section where he used to ACTIVELY encourage people to do whatever the fuck they want. Colin, just fuck off. I didn't realize you're another douchebag who is gonna cry because "the klique" made fun of me and/or annoyed me. Fucking get over it, we didn't break any rules until later this year. I don't know how any of you supposed "smart" fuckers could actually agree with Chuck. He was a hypocrite that decided he now hated "the klique" because it was annoying for him. We were in HIAT. We were never gonna stop because it annoyed any of you.

? Are you serious? Just because Hiat has no rules doesn't mean you can be a complete blueberry inside of it for 6 months. You can do whatever you want in Hiat sure but when the regulars are posting random nonsense that the rest of the forum just think is ghey, you would usually switch it up or not beat the dead horse for 6 months, originality. 'The Clique' continued posting w/e, aggravated some peeps, they said stop, you guys replied nah and as it continued the place died down and Chuck died inside. Whenever he would log in he would see that the only new posts is posts inwhich he didn't agree with it and found annoying.

He's trying to call you out on that and you won't own up to it which is silly. You can't argue with me until you're blue that all of those paramore/nash threads or other stupidshit was ever kept with in the confines of the *official* thread, Like srsly are you going to go there? This whole forum use to be a active troll spot and chuck didn't like trolls (but when I left and came back the place changed) It is silly that he's going to solve his problems with a flame thread or actually point fingers at people and say you did this, yes it is. but When you don;t acknowledge the points he's trying to make and then go on and say you raped Chuck onlines only means you're really that damn ignorant. You kidnapped HIAT and wouldn't let anyone else post in it without the clique hijacking the thread. How can you justify that? he's trying to yell at you for that saying it was annoying and you're saying you did nothing wrong and lol you use to be a admin/global mod.

Hometownkid agreed with him that it was annoying You didn't, you then two months later go on posting about how you raped chuck and made him leave. I'm not really agreeing with Chuck, Or i'm not bitching that the Clique shit in my cereal. I'm bitching because you won't own up to it. I didn't find it annoying I was only crying because something was in my eye and srsly you guys couldn't hurt my feelings if you tried. (I like Bkb, Kizza and It's not like i dislike you or anything, I'm not even hating on you

EDIT: The point still fucking stands that Chuck never even fucking tried to do a thing about it.
You were getting told stop by everyone who wasn't associated with it Are you really that much of a drama queen that you needed to get banned/warned just so you can plan your msn revolt?

Beer

Reaction score
? Are you serious? Just because Hiat has no rules doesn't mean you can be a complete blueberry inside of it for 6 months. You can do whatever you want in Hiat sure but when the regulars are posting random nonsense that the rest of the forum just think is ghey, you would usually switch it up or not beat the dead horse for 6 months, originality. 'The Clique' continued posting w/e, aggravated some peeps, they said stop, you guys replied nah and as it continued the place died down and Chuck died inside. Whenever he would log in he would see that the only new posts is posts inwhich he didn't agree with it and found annoying.

Cry me a fucking river. If he hated it so much why didn't he change the rules or speak up. I see what both of you are trying to say (and it's fair) but I just find it extremely hilarious how it only comes up after most of the 'clique' have moved on or aren't as active any more.

He's trying to call you out on that and you won't own up to it which is silly. You can't argue with me until you're blue that all of those paramore/nash threads or other stupidshit was ever kept with in the confines of the *official* thread, Like srsly are you going to go there? This whole forum use to be a active troll spot and chuck didn't like trolls (but when I left and came back the place changed) It is silly that he's going to solve his problems with a flame thread or actually point fingers at people and say you did this, yes it is. but When you don;t acknowledge the points he's trying to make and then go on and say you raped Chuck onlines only means you're really that damn ignorant. You kidnapped HIAT and wouldn't let anyone else post in it without the clique hijacking the thread. How can you justify that? he's trying to yell at you for that saying it was annoying and you're saying you did nothing wrong and lol you use to be a admin/global mod.

I own up to the fact that what we did maybe did result in a declining forum, I don't own up to the fact that what we did was fucking wrong. It was clearly stated in the rules then that aside from racial slurs ect. HIAT allowed us to do whatever we want. THAT is the bottom line weather you or Chuck or anyone else likes it or not.

Hometownkid agreed with him that it was annoying You didn't, you then two months later go on posting about how you raped chuck and made him leave. I'm not really agreeing with Chuck, Or i'm not bitching that the Clique shit in my cereal. I'm bitching because you won't own up to it. I didn't find it annoying I was only crying because something was in my eye and srsly you guys couldn't hurt my feelings if you tried. (I like Bkb, Kizza and It's not like i dislike you or anything, I'm not even hating on you.

Dylan agreed with him to a certain extent for like 2 sentences? He then went on to further show that Chuck was guilty of the exact same thing.

Rofl @ the last sentence.

You were getting told stop by everyone who wasn't associated with it Are you really that much of a drama queen that you needed to get banned/warned just so you can plan your msn revolt?

We weren't though? And yes, I'm THAT much of a Drama Queen.

the408kid

Reaction score
I may have said that if you had done or said something at the time that pissed me off. Genreally though I believe people can change so maybe I did think you were once an asshole, I don't really remember, but either way I haven't felt that way about you for quite a long time now.

Says the tool that started the hate thread just because his feelings got hurt by me asking him questions.

HEY I'M TRYING TO MAKE AMENDS HERE! No not really and tell you the truth you didn't hurt my feelings when you asked me questions.

the408kid

Reaction score
See what happens when actual smart people start flaming each other rather than just the same old shit involving Lady Hotrod either pwning noobs or being pwned by members with a brain?

I AM THE MASTER OF FIGHTS

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Cry me a fucking river. If he hated it so much why didn't he change the rules or speak up. I see what both of you are trying to say (and it's fair) but I just find it extremely hilarious how it only comes up after most of the 'clique' have moved on or aren't as active any more.
idc tbh i'm not hating on you rofl@ that rofl@lmao@andlolS@Lawls@r0xmys0x

I own up to the fact that what we did maybe did result in a declining forum, I don't own up to the fact that what we did was fucking wrong. It was clearly stated in the rules then that aside from racial slurs ect. HIAT allowed us to do whatever we want. THAT is the bottom line weather you or Chuck or anyone else likes it or not.
cool he's telling you it annoyed everyone else and you shouldnt be such a stupid prick postbetter. During all the fads they're were always haters getting their message through the smogged bullshit.

Dylan agreed with him to a certain extent for like 2 sentences? He then went on to further show that Chuck was guilty of the exact same thing.
Dylan promoted ontopic posting he then didn't drag it from the dead two months later and be an attention whore drama queen
Rofl @ the last sentence.
lmfaoroflmmfcaoiso

We weren't though? And yes, I'm THAT much of a Drama Queen.
yeah ok drama queen

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
HEY I'M TRYING TO MAKE AMENDS HERE! No not really and tell you the truth you didn't hurt my feelings when you asked me questions.

thats why you reported the post right? Clearly I've pissed you off because you created this thread.