THIS GUY AND MIKE CHAOS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
This thread is definitely misleading. This Guy is obviously NOT an asshole. And Mike Chaos (me) definitely does portray "asshole" character traits.

But in no way do I ever fuck assholes. It isn't my style, I can't speak for This Guy though but I am sure he does not either..

Everyone has an asshole Mike! That's how we shit.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score

Hey blueberry. In the title you said "THIS GUY AND MIKE CHAOS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES" which would imply that I am or was at the time of your posting fucking an asshole. Which I was not. I think maybe the morons from your class are rubbing off on you because no where did I say that humans did not have assholes or that they do not shit.

the408kid

Reaction score
Hey blueberry. In the title you said "THIS GUY AND MIKE CHAOS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES" which would imply that I am or was at the time of your posting fucking an asshole. Which I was not. I think maybe the morons from your class are rubbing off on you because no where did I say that humans did not have assholes or that they do not shit.
LMAO! OH MY GOD calling someone as asshole doesn't imply that your fuckiing an asshole. You need a brain scan.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
What else would I think if I seen "This Guy and Mike Chaos are fucking assholes". Just sounds to me like you are implying that we fuck assholes. Hence the "fucking" being in front of the word "assholes", which would lead me to believe that there are multiple assholes being fucked.

the408kid

Reaction score
What else would I think if I seen "This Guy and Mike Chaos are fucking assholes". Just sounds to me like you are implying that we fuck assholes. Hence the "fucking" being in front of the word "assholes", which would lead me to believe that there are multiple assholes being fucked.

That's true your were probably fucking each other and the rest of your boyfriends assholes huh!

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
The only asshole getting fucked around here is me by fucking clicking on this stupid fucking thread. Jesus fucking christ

[yt]ONIzDOzx_GE[/yt]

the408kid

Reaction score
The only asshole getting fucked around here is me by fucking clicking on this stupid fucking thread. Jesus fucking christ

Then stop clicking on it then you won't get it from behind.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Lol I haven't seen This Guy be rude to anyone besides Blaze but Blaze deserves it

To be fair I treat 403 the same way I treat you and Blaze. You have all said or done some questionable things which all I have done is question them. The problem is 403 takes it all so fucking personally. Because when he returns my questions with insults or lame responses that don't make sense and I question him some more he gets offended. Blaze and yourself to your credit do not take it personally but also give me straight honest answers. I may still thing your creepy or whatever, but you don't answer my questions with insults.

I would fuck Mighty Molly.

She's fucking beautiful. I nervously made sure to tell her I thought so too.

I second the Small Show request. I am not aware of Chuck ever being exposed. This Guy and I have had our fair share of arguments, but he's a great guy. Even if he may still think I'm a douche.

I don't think I've ever thought you were a douche. I certainly don't think you are now. I was one of the ones that picked you as future staff.

This thread is definitely misleading. This Guy is obviously NOT an asshole. And Mike Chaos (me) definitely does portray "asshole" character traits.

But in no way do I ever fuck assholes. It isn't my style, I can't speak for This Guy though but I am sure he does not either..

Yeah anal sex is gross in my opinion. Thankfully my wife agrees so she's never asked me to fuck her in the ass.

Not everyone fucks them though

the408kid

Reaction score
To be fair I treat 403 the same way I treat you and Blaze. You have all said or done some questionable things which all I have done is question them. The problem is 403 takes it all so fucking personally. Because when he returns my questions with insults or lame responses that don't make sense and I question him some more he gets offended. Blaze and yourself to your credit do not take it personally but also give me straight honest answers. I may still thing your creepy or whatever, but you don't answer my questions with insults.

She's fucking beautiful. I nervously made sure to tell her I thought so too.

I don't think I've ever thought you were a douche. I certainly don't think you are now. I was one of the ones that picked you as future staff.

Yeah anal sex is gross in my opinion. Thankfully my wife agrees so she's never asked me to fuck her in the ass.

Not everyone fucks them though

Yeah talk about a brown covered shitty smell on your wanker.

the408kid

Reaction score
And get my name right it's the408kid not 403 This Guy OK!

the408kid

Reaction score
I AM A GREAT MAN! PROPHETS FROM AROUND THE WORLD WILL BE BOWING AT MY FEET ONE DAY!

This video explains what I have to say PERFECTLY[video=youtube;ke5Mr5eCF2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U[/video]
YOU TELL EM GABBY!