This forum is turning gay

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

I have no idea what you're on about with all this Dylan shit.... Are you talking Welsh?

(S'cool though, my interest is passing. ;o] )

EDIT: Just clicked... You're talking longer standing members rather than age aren't you? ...So was the rest of the forum full of dicks jokes too in the 'good old days' then?

Lemme start again.

It's okay Dylan. (Hometown Kid) TDK told me that the new breed of members like me and you are fails. Easier?

Airfixx

@ Beer: S'cool... It made sense all of a sudden (see application of the word "old"), but I'm mainly curious as to why the forum sucks because of the noobs.

mr6.bmp

Peace, bra.... ;o]

LKP

Cool, its has 3 usb ports man and 40 wheels its a bargain for 5o pence like.

Airfixx

Cool... I'll take it in exchange for the DJ software, yeah?

You'll need to ride it down here... Though that shouldn't be a prob... I have wireless at my house.

LKP

Ahahah rightio, but im left handed when going down a right handed street does that make me a futurologist ?

Airfixx

Nah, just your average mutant I guess.

Or maybe something to do with being from the left-coast of Britain.

LadyHotrod

What's with all the girly <3 and dsiplays of affection floating around this forum? It's a hell lot worse when you realise it's between two FUCKING GUYS! This is a wrestling forum for crying out loud. We're supposed to be the coolest ass-kicking, jet-setting, chain-smoking, wheeling-dealing sons-of bitches out there.

I vote that we should give anybody who displays gay love a 'nancy'.

..but....you watch sweaty men in tights grope each other.

:(

LKP

Nah, just your average mutant I guess.

Or maybe something to do with being from the left-coast of Britain.

Yeah but i mean as a monkey evolving from a skyscraper on the Easter holidays naked. I like the trees in Manhattan whilst riding my bike and ringing my bike bell its a nice sound of aids.

Hometown Kid

Lemme start again.

It's okay Dylan. (Hometown Kid) TDK told me that the new breed of members like me and you are fails. Easier?

TDK said he hates me less than the rest of everyone else actually. He knows about respect. Probably because we don't talk much, but i'll defend that asshole against anybody who talks shit. (except Lucas, as he is TDK's best friend.)

Also on TDK in "the thread", how come everyone just ignored all of the stuff he posted? It pretty much screwed the Admins plan and then everyone was still like, "I don't know..." Seriously, you're all idiots. :smh

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

HIAT for racism, homophobia, Aussie circle jerks and random bullshit....

All can be classified under the Aussie banner. >_>

TDK said he hates me less than the rest of everyone else actually. He knows about respect. Probably because we don't talk much, but i'll defend that asshole against anybody who talks shit. (except Lucas, as he is TDK's best friend.)

Also on TDK in "the thread", how come everyone just ignored all of the stuff he posted? It pretty much screwed the Admins plan and then everyone was still like, "I don't know..." Seriously, you're all idiots. :smh

*cough*

Hometown Kid

Pfft, don't try to pretend like you weren't in on it. :shifty: Besides you said it before TDK posted all that crap anyway...but still, you were just copying off me because you know i'm always right. :yes:

And I hope whatever new avi you have isn't "Ortonized", James. :mad: