This Forum Is So Fucking Awful

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Think I said something in the SB about this earlier. Anyways, that free flow idea COULD have been good, but there's about 10 pages of Blue, nonsensical, unreadable nonsense. The fuck is spiral and sp.

I've been here. Just been posting sporadically because of unpacking after moving and working.

Jaybsty

Reaction score
The HIAT, Serious Discussion and Babes section have been more interesting lately than the wrestling discussions IMO. Honestly though wrestling sucks compared to the past at the moment so I'm not surprised the discussions aren't as good. Plus you can only talk about so much before it all becomes played out like anything people enjoy.

LadyHotrod

The HIAT, Serious Discussion and Babes section have been more interesting lately than the wrestling discussions IMO. Honestly though wrestling sucks compared to the past at the moment so I'm not surprised the discussions aren't as good. Plus you can only talk about so much before it all becomes played out like anything people enjoy.

HIAT's hilarious because it's funny to see how seriously some people take it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Did you used to be called Smarky Smark?

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Did you used to be called Smarky Smark?

yeah that's me. i had my name changed because i'm not really as smart about wrestling as my name implied. some people seemed to get offended when i posted because they assumed i thought i was a guru of wrestling or some BS.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I see. I was pretty sure it was you from the DDP avy.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
ohlpfo.jpg