This Forum Is So Fucking Awful

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

I wasn't the one who said it. He did. And he doesn't. That's besides the point, all I as doing was pointing out your stupidity.

Axis

Come on guys, stop. Let's all go have quality discussion about Mickie James' theme music.

Beer Money Army

Come on guys, stop. Let's all go have quality discussion about Mickie James' theme music.

I think we should discuss about this incredible song that is sang by a vocalist so great, that these lyrics would go down as one of the most meaningful songs in history.

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KWmohiIORKc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KWmohiIORKc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

LKP

How about you post some wrestling news or opinions then. I'm sure the section would improve so much.

LadyHotrod

Sometimes, having actual wrestling discussions is a fucking headache because some people make the dumbest 'points' and you just shake your head and need to punch something, especially when you get a fucking mark who thinks so and so CAN DO NO WRONG.

EDIT: maty619 is quite possibly one of the worst members ever.

Great One

Think I said something in the SB about this earlier. Anyways, that free flow idea COULD have been good, but there's about 10 pages of Blue, nonsensical, unreadable nonsense. The fuck is spiral and sp.

noumenon

Think I said something in the SB about this earlier. Anyways, that free flow idea COULD have been good, but there's about 10 pages of Blue, nonsensical, unreadable nonsense. The fuck is spiral and sp.

That first day was epic. When I came back on the next day I don't know WTF happened...lol