This Forum Is So Fucking Awful

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Come on now. It may as well be dead around here.

The staff suck.

The wrestling discussion sucks.

Casual talk sucks.

Most good members left.

BTB is dying again.

Now I'm not leaving, but seriously, nobody else has seen how shit the forum has become?

I'm only really staying here because of some of the members but I'm pretty sure that everyone I remotely like on here, I also interact with on other places. If I'm missing anyone though, then I'd like to know who. Either way, expect my contributions on here to become very little.

seX-Power

Wrestling discussion is bad when half the posts are by smurfs like LKP, MizMasta and kingovkings who can't even put together a readable post.

Beer Money Army

i blame alot of the stupid Wrestling discussion topics. Some of them are so lame, is reasons as to why i don't post as much as i use to.

Wordlife

^enough said

so everyone just stfu and become real posters already. Enough with the complaining... Christ

Qwake

Maybe you guys could actually do something to stop over half the forum complaining, seriously, you see all the complaints, obviously there is something wrong with this place.

Moonlight Drive

No way, it's just because it's fun. Mike can do no wrong.

Wordlife

Maybe you guys could actually do something to stop over half the forum complaining, seriously, you see all the complaints, obviously there is something wrong with this place.

I have to agree 100%, maybe if you guys got your head out of your ass and stopped complaining about every little thing on the forum, maybe then YOU can make a difference. But until then, you shouldn't have to be talking all this crap.

Beer

I have to agree 100%, maybe if you guys got your head out of your ass and stopped complaining about every little thing on the forum, maybe then YOU can make a difference. But until then, you shouldn't have to be talking all this crap.

You absolute fucking blueberry. He was directing the post at YOU saying that YOU should do something about the complaints, instead of waving them off. Idiot.

Wordlife

^what do you expect me to do when you decide to go about and flame me and every other staff here on like every other thread??