• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Things that can improve TNA!

Brett

Reaction score
Things that can improve TNA.......

1. Commentators that can talk slower and more proffesionally. seriously they just sound so annoying.

2. larger areanas: I mean seriously the current areana looks so small and makes the show look cheap. lol i mean its virtually the same size as the current WWE house shows. come on TNA have some pride.

3. shaky camera angles in backstage segements: This is by FAR the most annoying aspect of TNA and makes the show look really trailer trash.

4. Maybe bring back the hexagon shaped ring that they used in the past too give the show a unique feel.

Do you agree that these things need too be changed too make TNA more better? I really hope TNA will be like WCW in the future.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
They can't have larger arenas because they don't fill up their already small arenas. Announcers suck, don't know what happened to two that used to be good. Never really noticed camera thing. Would be fine with the 6-sided ring returning, but I'm also fine with the normal one.

The change that would help the most is getting rid of Hogan, both Bischoffs, and Dixie.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Just that, they hardly draw a crowd for Impact, most of which are rumored to be freebies who they put there to look good.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Things that can improve TNA.......

1. Commentators that can talk slower and more proffesionally. seriously they just sound so annoying.

2. larger areanas: I mean seriously the current areana looks so small and makes the show look cheap. lol i mean its virtually the same size as the current WWE house shows. come on TNA have some pride.

3. shaky camera angles in backstage segements: This is by FAR the most annoying aspect of TNA and makes the show look really trailer trash.

4. Maybe bring back the hexagon shaped ring that they used in the past too give the show a unique feel.

Do you agree that these things need too be changed too make TNA more better? I really hope TNA will be like WCW in the future.

The rate TNA is going this will be happening sooner then you think.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
TNA doesn't make enough money to afford those bigger arenas and pay their talent. I personally don't mind the commentators, I like Taz, so yeah. That shaky camera, it's supposed to give it a more poparazzi kind of feel to it. I've been wanting that ring back ever since they took it away.

Reaction score
1. Get rid of Hogan and Bischoff. Dixie would be okay, if she is NEVER featured on TV.
2. Bring back 6 sides.
3. Get rid of Jeff Hardy. As a wrestling fan I CAN NOT forgive him for Victory Road bullshit. He brought that on himself and he has no business being back in the ring. WWE wouldv'e fired him right on the spot.
4. Stop hiring WWE talent. Build your own goddamn talent. Stop focusing on Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, and Jeff Hardy. They have done a good job a building Bobby Roode and James Storm. But they forgot about AJ Styles and Samoa Joe.
5. USE THE POPE!!!!!!!
6. Crimson is nothing special.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Keep things simple, you don't need to cram a thousand things into one show. space them out and you may actually get more people over in the long run.

rcoot93

Reaction score
They somehow need to get a better crowd the impact zone has died over the past few years,
Perhaps have a couple shows a month in Orlando and the rest move back to the asylum
Focus more on the x division
Stop those stupid camerman hiding backstage segments
More promotion

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Those crazy backstage camera angles are probably one of the best things TNA ever brought in, gives it a more realistic vibe instead of the usual bad guys plotting something with a camera stuck in their face.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
No point trying to flog a dead horse, might as well just take it behind the shed and put it out its misery.

Fold the company and start again with a different name, says something that ROH were founded by a paedophile and still didn't get as much bad press as TNA do.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
1. Bischoff and Hogan got to go, that's pretty clear.
2. Use Samoa Joe. He's easily my favorite on TNA even though he has some weight issues. He still can work really good and he's solid on the mic. Why they teamed him with a guy like Magnus I have no idea because Magnus is awful. The only thing I'm impressed with him is that he sleeps with Mickie James.
3. Garrett Bischoff needs to be a heel. The whole face thing is working out terrible because you could hear the fake crowd noise. He's not getting over because he's not talented and nothing makes you say "wow". Make him heel and he'll get decent heat at least.
4. A.J Styles needs to be used more effectively, same reasons with Joe. Super talented guy that should be doing more.
5. Crimson is awful and I have no idea why they're pushing him. Everything about him just irritates me. How he's getting a push is beyond me. The same goes for Eric Young.

I don't know what can improve TNA completely but thats my 2 cents. Bischoff and Hogan got to go though.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I think above all else they need to look at their product from the perspective of a fan, and book according to their reactions.

When you've got the entire venue booing Mexican America for reasons other than what TNA wants them to, you know there's an issue. TNA tried for a while to feed us Mexican America, and probably assumed they were getting heat because they were good heels, but that's not what boos were for. They got booed because they're awful on the mic, Anarquia is couldn't wrestle his way out of a paper bag, and the gimmick was lame and overused. The same can be said for Crimson, and Garrett in the way that the most fans that ever cheered for him at one time was 3, and that while there may be a couple hundred Hogan marks that happen to be visiting an amusement park on any given Monday (who don't know enough about wrestling to not cheer Hogan), TNA needs to understand that any fan with a lick of sense has become burnt out on the guy.

Meanwhile you've got a guy like Gunner out there getting legitimate heat because he's a great heel. From his menacing look, to his unmatched intensity, to the way he has dominated some of the Impact Zone's favorite faces, the fans love to hate him, and for the right reasons. Despite all this, Gunner was given a forgettable TV title reign and then slowly fell to meaninglessness. Just the same can be said for Pope, Kazarian and Daniels, and countless other guys who are now gone including Kendrick and Lethal who, sure, got their 15 minutes of fame, but had to endure months or even years of irrelevance at a time to get there.

They're on the right track though. Making big names out of Robert Roode, James Storm, Austin Aries, and re-inventing Bully Ray and helping him become the #1 heel in all of wrestling, or at least the top 5. Who could have imagined they would have been able to do that 2 years ago? Still, with folks like Styles falling by the wayside, all we can do is hold out for the big break of the other stars still needing to get their dues, and wait for the eradication of such folks like Garrett, Crimson, Hulk, and even Anderson and Hardy (who, I'll give credit, still has plenty of followers, despite being a weak, idiotic human being).

Reactions: 1 person

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Pretty obvious solution.

Look at one months work of Impact and PPV.

Do the opposite.