There Is No Toilet Paper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Nicker

Reaction score
Entering the building which was dubbed as the ACW Headquarters, "the Diamondback" Sicc Nick knew that what had to be done was something that can be seen upon as being utterly phenomenal. Something that people can look back on and gaze at with their hearts and souls, admiring the immense power within such an act that people will fall to their knees in worship of such an amazing feat. This man, this 100 % testosterone-driven alpha male, beast of a human being had to take a massive shit, and it would rival anybody else's in this building. Sicc Nick however, did not know exactly where the bathroom was, as he asked the lady at the counter.

"the Diamondback" Sicc Nick - "Hey you, with the stupid ass headphones. You got a minute?"

"the Customer Service Representative" Sara Cullen - "Alternative Championship Wrestling! Hold one moment. Alternative Championship Wrestling! Hold one moment. Alternative Championship Wrestling! Hold one moment."

"the Diamondback" Sicc Nick - "Hey! I'm talking to you. Over here, Nostradamus."

The woman continues to answer the telephone, as that is what she pays for while Sicc Nick becomes increasingly aware that the moment of such satisfaction and bodily extraction is going to come upon his reality without much preparation. He begins to unbuckle his pants, as he walks away from the counter and back outside of the building. Sicc Nick then stands by the side of the building, next to a cart of merchandise, tools, and what seems to be a billboard to be used later to advertise the next pay-per-view event for Alternative Championship Wrestling.

Sicc Nick removes his pants, squats down, and begins to push as two pounds of criticism escapes his ACW Adrenalline broadcast and falls to the ground. Sicc Nick then turns to the right and grabs an ACW Adrenaline t-shirt, folding it up and pressing it against his temporarily tarnished ass crack, wiping the results from his main event, and throws it to the ground. He picks his pants right back up, buckles them, and walks to his pick-up truck.

"the Diamondback" Sicc Nick - "And that's what I think about ACW."

The Nicker

Reaction score
That's up to the readers to find out. Is this a work? A shoot? I like to think of it as a shit. Simple as that.

Andy

Reaction score
"S_F likes this." LOL, I definitely think that's Strike_Force, and RRS, I couldn't agree more!