The YOU'RE FIRED! Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And you know instead of neg repping me for being rash... which honestly doesn't bother me that you neg repped me cause the rep system is flawed and doesn't prove anything... the fact that you had to say I was being rash there and not here... that's the prob Pete.

You are used to dealing with Andy... I'm not having someone just tear everything down. And ya know if RRS would have seen it... ah well. He at least would have had some sort of clue to talk about it. Andy... fuck Andy. That's all I'm saying. He has been on thin ice for so long and you are the only one that seems to want to keep him on board for some reason. And that is what I want to know. Why.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
But really... Pete... my future depends on your response.

cause if push comes to shove I'll put my staff position to public vote and if people feel I over reacted and should be removed... I'll go.

Pete

Reaction score
Nah. I get where you're coming from. The PWA all turned on our booker, too, all but one guy. But our booker was a jerk.

I do think you were rash. I do see your point about Andy, though. But he IS an RPer. And when you've been running a show by yourself pretty much (as in, every RP was either mine or BDC's), you appreciate that the more people the better. He was just one more guy helping us make the show. That was the only reason I was defending him. That, and we were close, before he apparently lost his mind when he came here.

However, I am no longer on Andy's side, because I negged him once (same time as you) and he derepped me FIVE TIMES and threatened me. So yeah. He just lost his last remaining friend on here.

You probably won't need to put your position to vote because I'm starting to lose my cool. I just ranted in the General section, and if this keeps up, I'm out.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Pretty sure allen disappeared on us again.

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm serious about that Gauntlet being an elimination match. If SYN is the only one that rps, all the other as GONE...we don't need dead weight right now.
(Far cry from the army of drones on our Smackdown Program on PWA, eh, Petey?)