The YOU'RE FIRED! Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Just a thread to keep up with who we're releasing. We would update it as the shows progress.

Characters To Be Released As Of:

ACW Overdrive
Solomon White
The Black Panthers - Saladin and Zamil Zalik
Alex Styles

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm reserving this post for when Andrew Sanders gets released :D

BDC

Reaction score
Just a thread to keep up with who we're releasing. We would update it as the shows progress.

Characters To Be Released As Of:

ACW Overdrive
Solomon White
The Black Panthers - Saladin and Zamil Zalik
Alex Styles

I'm giving Flip one last time and using Zalik as a drone (last chance) to build the new guy. After this week if the two don't rp, drop them all!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Andy is gone from ACW. I just told him through visitor messages... tired of his bullshit about everything... he has some real issues with me... I can't stand him anymore... he is done and he is NOT ever coming back. EVER.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
nah... we went at it... you can check the visitor messages. telling me I can't take criticism... then once again rehashes that dead horse so I was like... fuck it...

BDC

Reaction score
Hey, no skin off my teeth. I hate to see anybody go. But you better ban him from the fed cause he'll cause probs still...I guarantee..

lol...he just posted in the battle zone thread. Quite civil..hmm. Anyways..you got MSN?

Ben

Reaction score
Slim you told RRS he was out of the fed....they both were bitching on your wall and he's the one you told off not Andy.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
dang it... andy... just grrrrr..... I... I dunno ... I ... Andy is fired... RRS is still on board... I... I don't even know whats going on anymore. Just get Andy long gone from here.

BDC

Reaction score
YEP...you might want to clarify that...

Andy is still talking in the threads... and RRS shouldn't leave!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I deleted the post... and redid mine in RRS thing :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
mannn the two of them are just a massive headache... more andy than anybody though

Pete

Reaction score
RRS is fine where I stand.

You almost screwed the pooch there big time, Slim. Calm the hell down. I had to put up with Nick for two years, you can put up with Andy for a few months. Believe me, I've had it worse. Plus I was the RPer not the staffer, so nothing I could do about it except flame and suck it up. Which I did. Because I'm not ten years old OR a little bitch (not saying YOU are, you're cool and somewhat justified, but the general vibe of this fed seems to be 'little bitch' and it's starting to grate).

I'm seriously beginning to get tired of all this. From EVERYBODY.McHenry just de-repped me for no reason other than "petty". Well he's fucking petty too. Everybody's petty. I don't get it.

Also, I'm against doing anything that will REDUCE turnout. And blocking Andy before he had a chance to turn in a second RP (blocking him, period) has done so.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I want to know why you are continuing to try to defend Andy... he has been a pain ever since day one. Ever since his first day here he has been nothing more than a complete utter pain, caused discourse everywhere, has made numerous people upset... he is a cancer to the fed and yet you are the only one that wants to say "put up with him" and "keep him around"... we have more than enough people here to carry this fed around that we don't need him around.

Could I put up with Andy for a few more months? Yeah but tell me is it worth keeping him around when he has the potential to piss off so many more people that we wind up losing out on a FEW fedders rather than cutting ONE? Cause if someone quits... chances are you aren't getting them back and Andy has been on the badside of so many people that it isn't even wise to keep him on the roster. But if he gets cut... that alleviates a whole lot of potential crap that he could cause.

I've dealt with people that were bad in feds, I've dealt with people that ave caused near complete mutiny... I mean really you have no idea. You think 2 or 3, maybe 4 guys is mutiny. Try nearly the entire fed turning on the booker... nearly as in everyone but 1 turning on the booker. And you know who had to play peacemaker? me. Why was it done? Crooked officiating and booking.

My point is... Andy being cut is 100% justified and keeping him on board endangers the fed more than keeping him on board. Plus his turnout... it always happen at 11:59pm so not like its going to be missed... but yeah. This is more to save the fed.

So tell me... what are the benefits of keeping someone like him on board?