The WWE title at Mania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should face Bryan at Mania

• AJ Styles

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • John Cena

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Mustafa Ali

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shawn Michaels

• Rey Mysterio

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other...

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Bray Wyatt

• Total voters

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
Bryan v Rusev would be great!

But someone thought it a good idea to have Rusev job to R Truth!!

Now it looks like they want to stick him with Nakamura in a tag team.....when they should be pushing both these guys as main eventers!

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Rusev could be a money fountain for WWE if they used him properly. If they did, he'd be getting prepped for a WWE title match at Mania

Chaz-1

Jobber
Reaction score
What is the status with Bray Wyatt I heard he is ready to come back and I wonder if he could work a program with Bryan?

The Rowan factor could be played into the storyline?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
What is the status with Bray Wyatt I heard he is ready to come back and I wonder if he could work a program with Bryan?

The Rowan factor could be played into the storyline?
That looks like it could happen.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I honestly think they should retire the WWE Championship the fact that it's being treated like a secondary championship to the Universal Championship makes me sick. And it's not even a pre main event it's a first hour of the event match like the US Championship which should probably be retired and given to Ted Turner because it's a WCW memorabilia

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The Miz. I think he is buddying up to Shane so that he can get special treatment from the McMahons and he will somehow get a title shot from it. Hes not in the elimination chamber. I think he could even go into Wrestlemania still tag champs with Shane.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Let's just say that none of the guys in the chamber match will have another shot at the title.

Takes rules out Orton, Joe, Ali, Jeff and Styles. Looking at the smackdown roster, there isn't any potential challengers. Mixmz is most likely gonna be tied up with Shane. Nakamura and Rusev are now a tag team, Rey and Andrade are probably gonna be tied up together.

Has to be someone external from the smackdown roster. Bray or Cena. Take your pick.

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
I honestly think they should retire the WWE Championship the fact that it's being treated like a secondary championship to the Universal Championship makes me sick.
The WWE should have kept the WWE Championship as the main belt to achieve; after creating the Universal Championship, both belts seem on par with the Intercontinental Championship to me. They push the Universal Championship in Brock Lesnar much more than the WWE Championship I feel.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
The WWE should have kept the WWE Championship as the main belt to achieve; after creating the Universal Championship, both belts seem on par with the Intercontinental Championship to me. They push the Universal Championship in Brock Lesnar much more than the WWE Championship I feel.
That's true but Brock is barely there. I think WWE seems to think that beating Brock is an instant star maker. Because of how he dominated everyone in 2014

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
That's true but Brock is barely there. I think WWE seems to think that beating Brock is an instant star maker. Because of how he dominated everyone in 2014
I think you're right. IMO, Lesnar should be there every Monday night as the reigning champion. They are pumping him up to the unstoppable force, however if he's never there, he's the absent force. If he doesn't want to be there, WWE should make him drop the title.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I think you're right. IMO, Lesnar should be there every Monday night as the reigning champion. They are pumping him up to the unstoppable force, however if he's never there, he's the absent force. If he doesn't want to be there, WWE should make him drop the title.
He should at least be there for the pay per view in my opinion. I get he wants to spend time with his family but at least show up at more pay per views instead of the big 4 and a few extra ones