The WWE title at Mania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should face Bryan at Mania

• AJ Styles

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • John Cena

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Mustafa Ali

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shawn Michaels

• Rey Mysterio

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other...

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Bray Wyatt

• Total voters

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
He should at least be there for the pay per view in my opinion. I get he wants to spend time with his family but at least show up at more pay per views instead of the big 4 and a few extra ones
I understand that he wants to spend more time with his family, however he needs to to decide; more time with family or the Universal Championship. Pro wrestling consists of a lot of travelling, and I think the WWE Universe deserve to see the champion more. He doesn’t have much of a story at the moment.

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I understand that he wants to spend more time with his family, however he needs to to decide; more time with family or the Universal Championship. Pro wrestling consists of a lot of travelling, and I think the WWE Universe deserve to see the champion more. He doesn’t have much of a story at the moment.
Why can't he be Rock and Cena? Not the champion but his match is the main event sometimes

<123>

Jobber
Reaction score
Why can't he be Rock and Cena? Not the champion but his match is the main event sometimes
I can understand the matches, and only show for the big PPV events, however, I think the title should be held by someone who's more present and is the face of Raw. I think the WWE Universe deserves to see the World Champion more.

Lux

Jobber
Reaction score
I would like to see a Cena vs Bryan match in this case.

Cena vs Angle just doesn't do it for me. No offence to Angle.
Any universe where he gets this built up just feels like fuel for Cena.
Both these two are all heart. I believe John Cena has more powerful tools at his command.
Both Bryan and Cena are more entertaining at this point.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Added Bray to the poll as I feel like he has a big chance at facing Bryan at Mania. Still going with Cena though. Bray hasn't been on TV for ages despite being fit and healthy and he is one of the worst booked guys in the company.

Bryan vs Cena could be a great Mania match.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Gonna be someone external to the current smackdown roster.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Who should and who will face Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania are really two totally different things but either way, I'm personally leaning towards John Cena, mostly for the simple fact that this is the grandest stage of them all and obviously the perfect time and place for Cena to break Ric Flair's record and capture the gold for the 17th time...

If it were up to me, I'd probably keep Daniel Bryan champion even until Summerslam but, as noted above, this is more an issue of who WILL rather then who SHOULD and me thinks it's highly unlikely John Cena will miss out from the party, more so given the events from last year and how he basically got squashed by the Undertaker...