The WS Mental Health and Empathy Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's tough though, but you should try to talk to your dad even if it's not a super comfortable if it is something that's been bothering you for a long time. I can relate to not being comfortable living with one parent and wanting to go live with the other. its something I struggled with a lot when I was a teenager and I think some honesty can go a long way.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I wanna thank this place, for being somewhere I can come, and just enjoy myself. Despite the fact the last month or so have been extremely rough on me, and feeling like I’m at the bottom of a huge hole. This place has been one of the few bright spots in my life. It’s part of why I’ve gotten so good at like, seeming okay and everything even when I’m not. So again just, thank all of you for giving me a place to be myself and not be judged.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I wanna thank this place, for being somewhere I can come, and just enjoy myself. Despite the fact the last month or so have been extremely rough on me, and feeling like I’m at the bottom of a huge hole. This place has been one of the few bright spots in my life. It’s part of why I’ve gotten so good at like, seeming okay and everything even when I’m not. So again just, thank all of you for giving me a place to be myself and not be judged.
Believe me, I'm with you. Between this place and my growing interpersonal friend group, I've never felt better about myself self-esteem wise.

Ever since I started on here, I've felt generally good about me, gained some weight finally, feel more positive about my self-image, and just generally am in a better place mentally than I was between 2018-2020.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Sadly had a break-up with the girlfriend on Sunday. Probably not going to be my energetic self for a bit guys.

I'll be okay, it's just I was not expecting it. I'm at least thankful that it ended on good terms and not after a fight or anything like that.

It stings, but I respect that she wants different things. Just gotta focus on myself again.
Very sorry to hear that mate. You're a great person and I'm sure you'll find someone else to be happy with eventually.

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I have a confession.

Yesterday was not a good day for me. I was still upset after Tuesday night after me and my mom got into it. I brought it up to my brother. Before we was headed to work, he think it was best for me to stay out of work since I was in a bad mood. I fucking lost it, punched the door, went in the laundry room, threw my clothes basket and a trash can across the room, yelling at the top of my lungs, I just didn't give a damn. I plan on sleeping the entire day because I felt like I dont care anymore. I work up about 12:32 PM, I went to the store, I bought me a 25 oz Hurricane and a 15-pack of Natural Ice. I started drinking from 1PM until I went to bed. I downed that Hurricane and 12 Natural Ices, that's how bad it was. I'm surprised that I got a slight hangover.

Last edited:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I have a confession.

Yesterday was not a good day for me. I was still upset after Tuesday night after me and my mom got into it. I brought it up to my brother. Before we was headed to work, he think it was best for me to stay out of work since I was in a bad mood. I fucking lost it, punched the door, went in the laundry room, threw my clothes basket and a trash can across the room, yelling at the top of my lungs, I just didn't give a damn. I plan on sleeping the entire day because I felt like I dont care anymore. I work up about 12:32 PM, I went to the store, I bought me a 25 oz Hurricane and a 15-pack of Natural Ice. I started drinking from 1PM until I went to bed. I downed that Hurricane and 12 Natural Ices, that's how bad it was. I'm surprised that I got a slight hangover.

tumblr_pe53mltmMd1ucf2fl_540.gif

Swerve

Whose House?!
Reaction score
Gaffney, SC (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
I have a confession.

I hope it gets better soon. @Doom

Reactions: Alexa and Doom

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I want to thank y'all for supporting me. Mental health is important and we're not alone. It affects us in different ways. For those who have it, I wish you all the best to overcome it and be happy again.

• Love
Reactions: Swerve and Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I want to thank y'all for supporting me. Mental health is important and we're not alone. It affects us in different ways. For those who have it, I wish you all the best to overcome it and be happy again.
Support is the main thing that helps with mental health, and you are welcome for the support. Personally, I'll never overcome my mental health problems like Bipolar and such, but I have learned how to handle them and breaking old habits that were toxic slowly has been ease my mind, if that makes sense.

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I have a confession.

Keep going man

We all have our bad days. You'll have better ones