The Worst SMH and Foolish things you ever heard and seen WWE Fans say

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Oh so you mean people's opinions that you don't agree with?

lol CM Punk is pretty awesome dude...
just because you don't like him doesn't mean he can't be considered one of the greatest ever. Other than in storyline nobody has ever had the balls that guy has, whether you like the guy or not. Everybody always cowers & conforms to the company whether it's right, wrong or if the fans hate it... Not to mention he made that show the most interesting it has been in the last 10/15 years & the only person who really tried to change a thing.

I really could care less if he lost a sports competition. I know he isn't perfect but that guys always going to be remembered, if only for the greatest talker of all time.

Although... it's pretty fkng SMH when somebody like Michael Cole or JBL says Cena is the "greatest of all time"

or that Roman would even have a job if it wasn't for his family. "Oh but it's his look" No it's not. Do you know how many giant guys there are out there who look amazing & can actually wrestle too & never get a 2nd look from WWE? Roman is in WWE because of The Rock. He would be a bouncer some where without the family he has.

Last edited:

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
"Vince McMahon is a genius"

Literally the most overrated guy in wrestling. Any success he's had was from doing the obvious or taking ideas from others. Now that there's nobody left to steal from the show sucked for 15 years. Thank god for HHH bringing NXT around.

I won't say he is a bad promoter though, he got great balls of fire over lol but he is one evil, childish sob that pretends to be other

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Phil Brooks is a man child but his character and ability in WWE was top notch.

Mike Mizanin is a stand up dude and has grown up in a big way over the years but I can't stand his character "The Miz", never have never will. His wrestling has improved big time though and he is solid on the mic. I am just annoyed by the character. When I say he is :emoji_poop: I mean it as an opinion, not a fact. lol Also my mom's friend is his aunt... Little too close to home for me. TAKE HIM BACK!

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Does everything I say on here count towards this?