The Worst SMH and Foolish things you ever heard and seen WWE Fans say

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Everything ever said by a fan of WWE including myself whether it be in person, online, or whatever everything they/we say is smh or foolish.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Everything ever said by a fan of WWE including myself whether it be in person, online, or whatever everything they/we say is smh or foolish.
In that case a WWE forum is a great place to spend your time on.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Basically anyone praising or defending Alexa Bliss...
that make me want to vomit.

No wait...I've got it...people who defend Roman Reigns by saying...

"He doesn't win as much as he use to!"

Fucking.Lame!

I swear the WWE have some of these people brainwashed...

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I've also got to be on the Bliss defense squad. Yes, she's overbooked beyond all hell. You wanna talk Roman Reigns, Alexa Bliss is freaking Roman Reigns. She wins 10x too much and has held the title way to long. However, when I hear people say "She's absolutely talentless! She's worse than the divas! She only has a job because of her butt!" Like, no, that shit makes me cringe so hard. She isn't jaw dropping, but she's pretty good in the ring, and her arm can lead to some amazing and unforgettable moments. On top of that, she's one HELL of a promo. Like, she's probably the second or third best promo in the entire women's division, and in WWE promos are the MOST important thing, no ifs ands or butts. Does she deserve to be champ for 90% of her main roster run? God no, but she has freaking earned the right to be one of Raw's top women

On another note, what really is the most cringe to me is the people on YouTube who say things like, "I know how to fix WWE. Listen here, Vince." As if the comment will ever be read by anyone of power ever, and if it were would be given any stakes.

Double whammy is when it's a shit idea too, like - which I've actually seen - "Fire *top guys* and replace them with Shelton Benjamin, Chris Masters, Snitsky, RVD, and *a shit ton of midcarders from 2007*" Like, people who don't realize the concept of talent changing and evolving

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
She isn't jaw dropping, but she's pretty good in the ring

and in WWE promos are the MOST important thing, no ifs and's or butts.

And now I'm cringing...

:emoji_laughing:

Alexa Bliss is a very beautiful & talented woman...
I just believe that her actual talent would be better
suited to acting rather than professional wrestling.

Much like Eva Marie.

Oh...and my accusations of her only being pushed
because she offers the creative team "sexual favors"
are 100% a joke & not to be taken seriously.

Although there have been rumors of such actions
taking place...and well...no REAL smoke without
fire.

On another note, what really is the most cringe to me is the people on YouTube who say things like, "I know how to fix WWE. Listen here, Vince." As if the comment will ever be read by anyone of power ever, and if it were would be given any stakes.
Well...I personally just like throwing my ideas out for others to read.

I never expect anyone "important" to read them & implement them.

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Wait...I have another one!

People who just accept that promo skills mean more than in-ring skills in the WWE.

So...basically they think talking...an act most human beings can do is more important
than wrestling...which is something not every human being can do...and very few can
actually do to an incredibly high standard.

If you just sit there & accept this...you are basically saying to the WWE...

"No worries Vince...I'll eat whatever shit you serve up."

I am the only one who wants to see less talking & more meaningful wrestling on a
WRESTLING show?

Oh...and I also cringe when anybody states:

"Its not wrestling...it sports entertainment...duh!"

Yeah...get the fuck out my face with that shit!

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I've also got to be on the Bliss defense squad. Yes, she's overbooked beyond all hell. You wanna talk Roman Reigns, Alexa Bliss is freaking Roman Reigns. She wins 10x too much and has held the title way to long. However, when I hear people say "She's absolutely talentless! She's worse than the divas! She only has a job because of her butt!" Like, no, that shit makes me cringe so hard. She isn't jaw dropping, but she's pretty good in the ring, and her arm can lead to some amazing and unforgettable moments. On top of that, she's one HELL of a promo. Like, she's probably the second or third best promo in the entire women's division, and in WWE promos are the MOST important thing, no ifs ands or butts. Does she deserve to be champ for 90% of her main roster run? God no, but she has freaking earned the right to be one of Raw's top women

Everything you said is spot on... Yes Alexa Bliss is really overbooked, nobody should be pushed that hard and feed everyone in the women's division to 1 woman.. They did that with AJ Lee and it almost killed the division..

You can be a good wrestler without being a technical wizard.. Alexa never fucks up in the ring, she knows how to get heat during a match and she never injures anybody.. unlike some people. She rarely ever has a bad match.

WWE is about telling stories, not putting on great matches.. Great wrestling is what the indys and New Japan is for.. if that's what people want they're watching the wrong promotion.

The reason WWE never says "World Wrestling Entertainment" anymore is because of the word 'WRESTLING'...

It's about entertaining the fans worldwide through storytelling.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Yes Alexa Bliss is really overbooked, nobody should be pushed that hard and feed everyone in the women's division to 1 woman.. They did that with AJ Lee and it almost killed the division.
Yeah...because that worked out terribly for Asuka in NXT...

Oh wait...

NO IT FUCKING DIDN'T!!!

because Asuka can actually WRESTLE & was believable as
an unbeatable in-ring warrior.

The only thing Alexa Bliss can do believably is put everyone
to sleep with the same boring ass, repetitive, played out,
CHANGE THE FUCKING RECORD promo.

Alexa never fucks up in the ring
Because she can't do anything complicated enough to fuck up.

SHE IS AWFUL! STOP GIVING HER A FREE PASS BECAUSE OF HER MIC SKILLS & LOOKS!!!

She rarely ever has a bad match.
EVERY MATCH SHE HAS IS BAD!!!

WWE is about telling stories, not putting on great matches..
Fuck Off...

Then why even bother having matches or pay per views
or Wrestlemania sized events to begin with.

Well they fail at that most of the time.

Seriously guys...if the actual wrestling part of the WWE doesn't matter to you...
why do you even watch it? Go watch a sitcom or some bullshit where talking is
all they do.

FUCK!

Why do wrestling fans hate actual wrestling?!

What the fuck is going on?!

Have I gone fucking mad?!

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
WWE is about telling stories, not putting on great matches.. Great wrestling is what the indys and New Japan is for.. if that's what people want they're watching the wrong promotion.

The reason WWE never says "World Wrestling Entertainment" anymore is because of the word 'WRESTLING'...

Sorry but I have to disagree with this. First, I have heard the commentators use the word "wrestling" a lot more lately than they used to.

WWE is about wrestling and the story lines. They are supposed to compliment each other. But you can't really say the WWE is not about wrestling when almost every show features wrestling matches for at least 75% of the show. The story telling gets a LOT less time. But the whole point of the stories are to make the wrestling matches more interesting, not the other way around. And because of that, yes, WWE is about wrestling. It's just a different kind of it.

And if was all story line and not wrestling, they company would go out of business. People come to the arena to watch wrestling.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
WWE is about wrestling and the story lines. They are supposed to compliment each other. But you can't really say the WWE is not about wrestling when almost every show features wrestling matches for at least 75% of the show. The story telling gets a LOT less time. But the whole point of the stories are to make the wrestling matches more interesting, not the other way around. And because of that, yes, WWE is about wrestling. It's just a different kind of it.

And if was all story line and not wrestling, they company would go out of business. People come to the arena to watch wrestling.
Bingo! Winner Winner...
:chicken:

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Yeah...because that worked out terribly for Asuka in NXT...

Oh wait...

NO IT FUCKING DIDN'T!!!

because Asuka can actually WRESTLE & was believable as
an unbeatable in-ring warrior.

The only thing Alexa Bliss can do believably is put everyone
to sleep with the same boring ass, repetitive, played out,
CHANGE THE FUCKING RECORD promo.

Because she can't do anything complicated enough to fuck up.

SHE IS AWFUL! STOP GIVING HER A FREE PASS BECAUSE OF HER MIC SKILLS & LOOKS!!!

EVERY MATCH SHE HAS IS BAD!!!

Fuck Off...

Then why even bother having matches or pay per views
or Wrestlemania sized events to begin with.

Well they fail at that most of the time.

Seriously guys...if the actual wrestling part of the WWE doesn't matter to you...
why do you even watch it? Go watch a sitcom or some bullshit where talking is
all they do.

FUCK!

Why do wrestling fans hate actual wrestling?!

What the fuck is going on?!

Have I gone fucking mad?!
Jesus Christ calm the fuck down. You're having a mental breakdown because someone on the internet doesn't hate - not even likes - doesn't hate a professional wrestler that you hate. Like hell, if you disagree with someone voice it, but have a little tact

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
"WWE doesn't owe you anything!"

But yeah, they do. They produce a product and we pay for it. So YES, they do owe us because we buy it.

Now, owing us does not mean they have to give us everything we want. That is a different thing. They owe us an entertaining program when we pay for it. Yeah, we'll get mad sometimes but that's them doing the right thing. When we are pissed about WWE, we talk about it more.

"You'd crash and burn if you were running WWE."

I fucking HATE when people say this. First of, it's always a non sequitur. Just because someone might not be suited to run WWE doesn't mean they can't criticize the product. Second, they really don't know if that's true. And it's unlikely as well. If Vince made me CEO, there would still be VPS and other executives who know that they are doing and would keep things running.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Everyone can calm down. Keep this thread on topic and don't use it for personal address.

If it turns into a fight, I will lock it.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Christ calm the fuck down. You're having a mental breakdown because someone on the internet doesn't hate - not even likes - doesn't hate a professional wrestler that you hate. Like hell, if you disagree with someone voice it, but have a little tact
And it happens again...

I become slightly animated about a topic & make valid
points people don't like or agree with...and their natural
response is to say:

"Woah...calm down man!"

As a way of cutting off the discussion because they
have decided to give up while painting me as the bad
guy who is in the wrong.

Well...I'm perfectly calm & as far as tact goes...I don't
just sit there & hit the disagree rating. I actually quote &
make a point to reply & explain why I don't agree.

But whatever Hoxotron...I'm sorry for being passionate
about a topic.

Its cool...you defended the AMAZING Alexa Bliss...and
I'm sure the WWE would be really happy about that.

I'll just stay the course & every time I see the little bitch...I will simply
205p3c8.png

And not waste my fucking time watching or listening to a wrestler who
cannot wrestle.

Hey...maybe you guys will start defending Roman Reigns next yeah?

I'm sure the WWE would love that...they might even send you a cheque or two?

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Everyone can calm down. Keep this thread on topic and don't use it for personal address.

If it turns into a fight, I will lock it.
Twasn't meant to be an attack, but reading it back I can see how it could be seen that way

Anyways, I'm dropping it, I'm not killing a really good thread idea over nothing

Also, back on topic, I remember a few years back on omegle, I once got in a weird conversation where someone tried to convince me about how Husky Harris had more potential than Bray Wyatt. When I say a few years ago, I mean when Bray was still super hot, pre oblivion. I think they may have been a troll, but they were super passionate about it so I think they may have full on been a die hard Husky Harris fan