• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"The worlds greatest man" Daniel Richardson

James69667

Your First Creations?

This could be intresting. Just post the first baner(s) you ever made, assuming from when you first got Photoshop/PSP/Gimp/Whatever Else...

It's always intresting to see how people's skills have evolved from when they first begun...

Here's my first piece, it was actually a request I got as soon as I got Photoshop, so I kinda got thrown straight into the deep end, and had to get to grips with it quickly:

nathanov8.jpg

KANNIBAL

A request I made, was one of my first one. I know it sucks. :eek6:

As you can see the text is moving for some weird reason and I never knew why, but now I know.

animation_EGORE2.gif

KANNIBAL

That first attempt there Smackdown is alot better than other ones I be seeing here on the gallery section. And its not there first try on making sigs.

this is the earliest one i have

Sabu.jpg

i wish i still have my very first one it really sucked it was a blue background plain blue and three pics of batista and i just played with the opacity