"The worlds greatest man" Daniel Richardson

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAuzzieKid

Reaction score
Handler's Name (username): TheAuzzieKid
Character's Name: "The Worlds Greatest Man" Daniel Richardson
Character's Gender: Male
Billed From: Hershey, Pennsylvania
Billed Height: 6'3"
Billed Weight: 245 pounds
Picture Base: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl= ... 29,r:0,s:0
Allignment: Heel
Gimmick: Firmly believes that he is better than everyone, he carries around a custom made title belt which has "worlds greatest man" on it
Other Notes: He is a very strong guy, very cocky. He will cheat to win and tries to injure his opponent.
Entrance Theme: Fozzy - Don't you wish you were me
General Entrance: he will stand on the stage at the start of the music and pyro will shoot out from the ground, he will walk to the ring and when the song has the small solo part he stands on top of the turnbuckle and raise his custom belt high in the air
Face/Tweener/heel Heel
Wrestling Style Powerful/Technical
Normal wrestling moves Clotheslines, Swinging Neckbreaker, Atomic drop, vertical suplex & A belly to belly throw

Finishing Moves

1. Fallen greatness (wasteland)
2. Big boot to the back of the head

Backstory: He comes from a highly successful family who are rich. He got what ever he wanted and his parents always told him how great he was, so naturally this went to his head, he looks down on people and always shows off his custom made belt which is his most valuable possession. He will try to win at any cost and he believes that things should be handed to him.

Dante Cross

Reaction score
OK so if you need help putting ur pic up just tell me. You simply right click the image you want, go to Properties, and copy and paste the Image URL into the space provided when you click the 2 mountain icons.